U21 Euro 2019 Qualifying

Fulton's started most under 21 games and played a full season in english league 1 as first choice last season, but canning thinks jamieson that played for bo'ness is the way forward.

He was absolutely horrendous at Chesterfield last season apparently. Genuinely had no idea he played regularly for the u21s.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know who the commentators are but isn't it BT sport? It's all about England. 'We are playing well' , 'we are getting through the defence'. They're not wrong but shouldn't they be impartial?
It's not England TV.

1 minute ago, GTG_03 said:

Don't know who the commentators are but isn't it BT sport? It's all about England. 'We are playing well' , 'we are getting through the defence'. They're not wrong but shouldn't they be impartial?
It's not England TV.

Just turned this on about 10 minutes ago and was thinking the same. Think the co-commentator is Stuart Pearce.

It's not England TV.

Yeah, that was annoying me. They usually have two summarisers for games but couldn’t get a Scottish guy for this?

Just turned this on about 10 minutes ago and was thinking the same. Think the co-commentator is Stuart Pearce.

That explains it. Getting used to this pish anyway and getting fed up following Scotland to be honest. Just lumped on 50 quid for England to score next and turned it off.

*hangs head in shame*

14 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

That explains it. Getting used to this pish anyway and getting fed up following Scotland to be honest. Just lumped on 50 quid for England to score next and turned it off.

*hangs head in shame*

:lol: That looks to have been a good punt.

Agree Morgan was outstanding, even the bias English commentators were heaping praise on him during the 2nd half. Some pace on him and the ball just seems to stick to his feet. Despite conceding three, Fulton was impressive in goals, and McBurnie put in a good shift. Burke just wasn't up for it tonight, and I noticed his head went down way too often when our attacks broke up. McBurnie's attitude was much better, good decision from Gemmill to switch it up at HT.

Maybe I'm missing something, but would Scott McTominay not have been a decent shout for a call up? I thought we looked quite lightweight in midfield and could've done with his 6ft 4 frame in there. Pretty much to a man the English lads were taller and more muscular than ours.

9 hours ago, GeeJay said:

Agree Morgan was outstanding, even the bias English commentators were heaping praise on him during the 2nd half. Some pace on him and the ball just seems to stick to his feet. Despite conceding three, Fulton was impressive in goals, and McBurnie put in a good shift. Burke just wasn't up for it tonight, and I noticed his head went down way too often when our attacks broke up. McBurnie's attitude was much better, good decision from Gemmill to switch it up at HT.

Maybe I'm missing something, but would Scott McTominay not have been a decent shout for a call up? I thought we looked quite lightweight in midfield and could've done with his 6ft 4 frame in there. Pretty much to a man the English lads were taller and more muscular than ours.

He hasn't been capped at any level for Scotland

Surprising considering he has played for Man Utd first team

Archived