Tin Star

jimmy boo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:
I just finished the season last night.  Dafuq did I just watch?

I've only seen the first 3!

It's about 5 or 6 episodes before I was able to define where it was going, it just seemed to meander around aimlessly up until then.

Probably a  bit of a controversial opinion, but not only do I think it's poor, Tim Roth just isn't that great in it.

I've given it a fair crack, having  watched all of Season 1 and the first 2 episodes of Season 2 and I'm done.  Jim/ Jack is a w**k and I spend all my time wishing he'd either be arrested or killed.  As for Tim Roth, as loved as he is as an actor, I feel he's pretty one dimensional in this.  A lot of walking about with his mouth hanging slightly open.

18 hours ago, Fide said:

Probably a  bit of a controversial opinion, but not only do I think it's poor, Tim Roth just isn't that great in it.

I've given it a fair crack, having  watched all of Season 1 and the first 2 episodes of Season 2 and I'm done.  Jim/ Jack is a w**k and I spend all my time wishing he'd either be arrested or killed.  As for Tim Roth, as loved as he is as an actor, I feel he's pretty one dimensional in this.  A lot of walking about with his mouth hanging slightly open.

You forgot saying "aw-wight? " a lot.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived