St J vs Hibs

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Dave1875 said:

Is the Tesco Extra car park across the road from McDiarmid okay to park in on match-day or do they have some weird restriction? I know McDiarmid has it's own car park but have been told by sheep pals the queue to get out of it can be a bit of a bugger

There is car parking in Huntingtower Road run by Letham Football Club on a piece of ground owned by Struan Motors and it is only a couple of quid on match day.

I live literally two minutes from the ground and have a driveway you can fit two cars into. Usually one space free on a Saturday.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Was hoping someone would ask for a space so I could say no, tbh.

Nearly every mechanic I've ever known has bits of cars in their garden and any space on a driveway is usually reserved for a car that doesn't drive. Stop trying to tell us you're different.

44 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Head down strathtay road, might get lucky near the flats

I ended up there once many years ago. She wasnae bonny. I did get lucky though default_eusa_dance.gif

Mon the Saints !!!!! :)

The real question is by how many fans will Hibernian outnumber the Parth Farmers? I'm going for a conservative 2,000.

Just do what Dundee fans do and claim it's 2000 more regardless of figures. You'll struggle to beat the time they barely filled a 1800 capacity stand and then claimed, and continue to claim, they outnumbered us in a 5000+ attended game.

5 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

f**k are you talking about?

One you boys cried for 2 weeks in Turkey on holiday with his mum and dad :lol: , was merely asking if it was you, that's all. I know he used to post as  Eoin Doyle but you fannies change your names that often it's quite hard to keep up. 

Archived