St J vs Hibs

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really no idea what to make of the game on Saturday.

Hibs looked good against Thistle and Rangers and it seems like Hamilton tore them a new ring piece at The Leith San Siro. They followed that up with a point at Dens, which, on reflection is probably not a bad away point.

I'm going to go for an entertaining 2-2 draw, which i wouldn't be too unhappy with.

December 2016 rodgers and Armstrong of Celtic. Didn't lose a game last season so your talking crap random

Aye but I'm on about the 45 since

EDIT: meant 43

Your talking in riddles here. So your saying there has been 43 manager and player of the month awards since December 2016....... and all have lost the following game following the award.

You're a fucking imbecile for even going along with this tbh. Just stop, cause you're actually being serious.

38 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Your talking in riddles here. So your saying there has been 43 manager and player of the month awards since December 2016....... and all have lost the following game following the award.

What part of this aren't you getting? RandomGuy has brought up an interesting stat that has a lot of scope for debate, and you're trying to shut him down. Pathetic.

Aye, O'Halloran running at Whittaker would be dreadful. That Deacon for Dundee ripped him to pieces on a few occasions in the first half at Dens. Then again Stevenson was also horrific vs Hamilton.

Think we'll go...

Marciano

Gray
Ambrose
Hanlon
Whittaker

Slivka
Bartley
McGinn
Boyle

Murray
Stokes

Tbf our Cup win was against out arrogant neighbours and the week before was filled with talk about how exciting and great Uniteda team was, and how we'd struggle to cope if they hit top gear.

Frazer Wrights entire day, from making the crying gestures to Ciftci to absolutely destroying the Scottish media who predicted a United win in his interview afterwards, is genuinely one of the best things I've ever seen.

Tanning the new **** with a last minute header, breaking a 114 year hoodoo > everything else you can ever possibly think of.

It's all of that plus newco being in there first final and most of Scottish football fans saying well done [emoji1360]

The best times ever on that cup final thread , aw fuckers mad for us (mostly)

That galvanised our support like nothing else in the proceeding times n aw [emoji1598]

Tanning the new **** with a last minute header, breaking a 114 year hoodoo > everything else you can ever possibly think of.

I'm fairly sure we played them previous version in their final ever match, and the music choice at the end of the game sent a section if their support into a frothing mess.

Great scenes.

Archived