Brechin v Bairns - Basement Battle

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game day.

This'll be a good post to quote when we lose tonight, but I reckon this is the best possible fixture we can have today. The international break and a win over Sligo that no one saw will have calmed the fans down a bit after the nuclear reaction to the Queens game. Of all the teams in the league, Brechin are the side I'd want to be facing with two new centre backs still bedding in. Our away support are also less likely to get on the players if we lose an early goal or if we're frustrated for the first 45-60 minutes.

I'd imagine it'll be the auld 4-4-2 which Pedro loves so dearly. We have the players for a 3-5-2 but I can't see him deviating. Interesting to see if he's still in the huff with Miller and Sibbald.

I'll go 2-0 Falkirk. Looking forward to ticking another ground off my list either way.

e6f5fb2173d367e4cf7d654bfd6c4933.jpg

I have commitments at 8 this evening and therefore cannot make this game despite living 43 miles away.

F*** you Scotrail (for taking Montrose off the list of stops).

[emoji35]

Only on that service? Otherwise this day could be some caper.

Only on that service? Otherwise this day could be some caper.

Actually, the 11:34 from Edinburgh skips Montrose also. Worst case scenario there is that you change at Arbroath at ~13:00 and get the next train north 20 mins later.

Archived