Greenock Morton v Dunfermline Athletic

14 hours ago, Tri-TON said:

I'm sure my fellow 'Ton fans will tell you that we don't have a fucking clue how we are going to perform. We are completely inconsistent at the moment and barring the great St.Mirren result we've been poor.

McManus to score must be worth a punt though.

Do what you did to us get a Dungfermilne player sent off early then get one of your players to dive in the box  with the ref on your side get a penalty. Hope like us Dungfermilne have 4 key players out injured it should go well for you :)

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do what you did to us get a Dungfermilne player sent off early then get one of your players to dive in the box  with the ref on your side get a penalty. Hope like us Dungfermilne have 4 key players out injured it should go well for you [emoji4]

You seem upset that your team got a professional all round pumping.

How much longer am I going to have to leave for driving through with Sevco at home and those Erskine Bridge roadworks? I took the scenic route via Balloch to get to Dumbarton but was hearing some horror stories from folk who went the M8.

I'm hopeful we can win this one. We look like we're going to create chances every time we go forward and all of our strikers (plus Cardle) seem to know where the goals are. Even Smith, who has only scored twice for us had one off the line at Dumbarton and hit the post v Falkirk, and scored twice for the Scotland under-19s so he's doing the right things by and large. Changed days from Moffat (who was great at everything but hitting the net). I'll go with my usual 3-1 Pars prediction. Clark, McManus and Cardle for us, a free header from a corner for one of their centre halves for them.

19 minutes ago, Tri-TON said:

You seem upset that your team got a professional all round pumping.

Me ? Not at all I had a great day back then. As for the game Morton deserved the win 100% After that went to the Inverkip hotel for a couple of beers in their great bar. From there we walked round to the kipper restaurant ( recommended ) 6 of us starters , main course three bottles of beer one bottle of win £130. After that a taxi to Wymms Bay for the last cruse of the day to Rothesay and another couple of beers. The whole day was great. 

Do what you did to us get a Dungfermilne player sent off early then get one of your players to dive in the box  with the ref on your side get a penalty. Hope like us Dungfermilne have 4 key players out injured it should go well for you [emoji4]

#banter

5 hours ago, mcintyre_gmfc said:

I'd take a draw here, Dunfermline have been on a great run. 

A home draw isn't a good result against any team in this division and six points from the first five games would be an utterly mediocre start. Bizarre claim IMO. 

1 hour ago, Demented Zebra said:

Me ? Not at all I had a great day back then. As for the game Morton deserved the win 100% After that went to the Inverkip hotel for a couple of beers in their great bar. From there we walked round to the kipper restaurant ( recommended ) 6 of us starters , main course three bottles of beer one bottle of win £130. After that a taxi to Wymms Bay for the last cruse of the day to Rothesay and another couple of beers. The whole day was great. 

61975007b6e02ac234cce092121d7c513db876865a3e88838d7377f79da193a9.jpg

It's nearly ten years since Sir David Irons began his glorious stint at Cappielow and eight years this month since he was shamefully knifed in the back by two, snake players - James Grady and Alan McManus - in order to take the job themselves. Which predictably ended in utter failure and their own managerial careers sinking without trace.

A few weeks ago Sir David rocked up at Gretna 2008 to take the manager's post. Needless to say that they've stomped all over the rest of the league since. I'll be tracking his effortless progress there, prior to his triumphant return to The Famous.

We were pretty poor in our pre season friendlies so everything considered I'd be over the moon with a narrow defeat. 
3-1 Morton and everyone goes home happy. 

Too obvious. Step it up ya c**t.

I have being going to Cappielow for 52 years and this season does not seem much different from past exploits. Good times, mainly bad times and supporters who feel they know more about football and care more than our benefactors who run the show. Sadly none seem to come forward with a wad to back up their removal. Thank fcuk that's out the way and Div get it up you with your extra layer of advertising.

Saturday, great to get a shot at the champions elect. Any team that can win this league with McManas in the line-up must have ten other very good players. Well that makes for a comfortable day out low expectation, midfield lost in transit and a forward line in need of a break. Or maybe our breakthrough game as we penetrate the enemy's defences and march forward, upwards and onwards, we can only dream.

When to set off depends if you are going for the early bird £18 ticket or to the get real-deal  £20 ticket available after 1.00 and up until kick-off.   I would allow for passing Glasgow Airport at 2.00 and if sat nav allows set for Bishopton and go the old Greenock road. Might not be much quicker but at least it will be a constant 50 mph.

Sorry boys 2-0 the ton and why not. yes I have seen all the games this season and it will click someday.

9 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

You're old enough to drink? Seriously? I thought you were about 12. Dungfermline comment has to be made by a child

1 hour ago, Paisley Ton said:

I have being going to Cappielow for 52 years and this season does not seem much different from past exploits. Good times, mainly bad times and supporters who feel they know more about football and care more than our benefactors who run the show. Sadly none seem to come forward with a wad to back up their removal. Thank fcuk that's out the way and Div get it up you with your extra layer of advertising.

Saturday, great to get a shot at the champions elect. Any team that can win this league with McManas in the line-up must have ten other very good players. Well that makes for a comfortable day out low expectation, midfield lost in transit and a forward line in need of a break. Or maybe our breakthrough game as we penetrate the enemy's defences and march forward, upwards and onwards, we can only dream.

When to set off depends if you are going for the early bird £18 ticket or to the get real-deal  £20 ticket available after 1.00 and up until kick-off.   I would allow for passing Glasgow Airport at 2.00 and if sat nav allows set for Bishopton and go the old Greenock road. Might not be much quicker but at least it will be a constant 50 mph.

Sorry boys 2-0 the ton and why not. yes I have seen all the games this season and it will click someday.

He provides the entire forum and you get pissy about a Thomson advert?

Archived