How much is your hoose

locheedfcno1

After seeing some pics of peoples houses on here got thinking how much peoples house is worth? Seems to be a few loaded members on here with nice pads. I stay in a small 2 bed flat Go for around £70,000. So who has the most expensive one. Mines bang average[emoji53][emoji53]

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Raidernation said:

Bearing in mind hooses are cheaper here my 5 bed/4 bathroom cost $220,000 in 2010 paid in full no mortgage

The ones on the Texas coast look like they're made of balsa wood though.

51 minutes ago, locheedfcno1 said:

After seeing some pics of peoples houses on here got thinking how much peoples house is worth? Seems to be a few loaded members on here with nice pads. I stay in a small 2 bed flat Go for around £70,000. So who has the most expensive one. Mines bang averageemoji53.pngemoji53.png

Who's been enough of a madskull to post a pic of where they stay?

3 minutes ago, Stinky Bone said:

Depends on what is being offered for it.  I will sell you my house for offers over £2.75 million if you want.  It has lovely views of Deeside, a door and a bird bath in the garden.  Plus it has its own indoor toilet. 

^Posh

Think my(my parents) 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom is worth about half a million.

1 minute ago, Boghead ranter said:

I just thought that, on a forum where people hide behind anonymous usernames, it would be strange to then post a picture of your house.

Given that a lot of houses look the same I wouldn't think it would be too risky.  Although at the same time WTM does have access to this site.

2 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

I find this hard to believe.
(From what I've been told, killie does have some nice areas. I doubt it though)

Knock yourself out http://simd.scot/2016/#/simd2016/BTTTFTT/9/-4.0000/55.9000/

I'm in S01007995.  Its actually a disgrace, in my opinion, that I am such a good area and the place next door (the famous Scheme) is one of the worst.  I don't believe this is good for society.........there should be a better mix.  That is a different argument though I suppose.

Archived