Scores please folks

fitba coupon

always liked his workrate and nuisance value when buzzing about defenders but he's never been that prolific. More of a doer of dirty work for poachy types.

He won't be prolific this season either but there is enough goals in the rest of the team it's his work rate that is top notch

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Kello Rovers said:

Renfrew 2-0 kello rovers,

Very poor standard of refereeing today once again, 

very soft pen for one of the goals. Not one of the players or fans shouted for it.. 

Red card was a Defos red card.

resulting free kick from about 30/35 yards.. took a deflection off the wall and went in.

when will these referees get punished for these poor performances? 

Got to agree with your assessment of the red card and penalty. I actually thought the ref started well then after around half an hour he started being really inconsistent with his award of minor free kicks and this got worse and worse.

Great start by Renfrew, the home support said they were missing several bodies today and had to get a former player out of retirement to play, so they'll be delighted to edge a game I didn't think there was much in.

5 minutes ago, classof2010 said:

He won't be prolific this season either but there is enough goals in the rest of the team it's his work rate that is top notch

aye, can see Beith kicking on a bit. Maybe plateaued a bit last season but still ended really well . This league is actually magic for all the shitey admin stuff!

I met milliken in whitecrook today about 12 he was lost n looking for holm park i tried 2 send him the wrong way lol wish he listened 2 me tho but he wis 2 busy on google maps i think lol bankies didnt turn up today. Well done beith we move on 2 next week

Mon the papers

I heard you having banter with him about lost directions when he was warming up .lol, it was pretty much all I heard all game though due to the amazing noise from Beith fans and numerous aircrafts flying in about 400 feet above :)

Clydebank 1-2 Beith.

Beith had to work hard to leave Holm Park with the points this afternoon.
Neither goalie had to make a save in what was a disappointing goalless opening half.
Bankies lost their captain early in the 2nd half when he received a 2nd yellow card. Looked s bit harsh.
Soon after Kier Millikan headed the visitors ahead when he headed home, a peach of a cross from the left wing.
Ross McPherson doubled the advantage,when he tapped home from inside a yard after a corner from the right was zig zagging across the Bankies goal area.
With 20mns left,Bankies got themselves back into the game after Ryan Deas wrong footed the Beath defence & played in Chris Black who cleverly finished from 18 yds.
MOM Beith skipper John Sheridan. Top class player never put a foot wrong all afternoon.

Totally agree Shez was excellent today and well worth man of the match

45 minutes ago, Shanner said:

aye, can see Beith kicking on a bit. Maybe plateaued a bit last season but still ended really well . This league is actually magic for all the shitey admin stuff!

Last season we were just not getting the rub of the green and a bit of killer instinct was missing too only lost 5 games all season and won feck all. Still unbeaten this season yet find ourselves out the ardagh I hope it's not a pattern again this season.

I heard you having banter with him about lost directions when he was warming up .lol, it was pretty much all I heard all game though due to the amazing noise from Beith fans and numerous aircrafts flying in about 400 feet above [emoji4]
that wasnt me i only spoke 2 him at half time when he was heading into pavilion. Aye they made some good noise today. Am still hearing the harry song lol

Mon the papers

24 minutes ago, Tucdow said:

And yous

No one worries about wee piss poor darvel but talking to a meadow fan today 

he reckons you are very fortunate to have any points 

pumped fae Troon who took their foot of the gas and let you back in the game 

played off the park fae shettleston and ref won you the game 

n eh pumped yesterday 

never mind Ross the boss will sign a few Mair this week 

Archived