The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1. Grimbo - Absolutely destroyed GN with his attention seeking antics and its never really recovered to be honest. Even before him going full mentalist his posting style was a fucking trudge.

2. Magee - Like herpes. Horribly unpleasant, keeps returning and just won't f**k off.

3. Gunther - Genuinely seems on the edge of a breakdown and isn't the smartest. Has shown many times he's a misogynist and homophobe, then attempts to cover it up with utter drivel. A weird throwback to "lads" from the mid nineties.

4. Waffenthinmint - A sad and scary individual. Reacted badly to me telling him he'd been wooshed so he trawled the Internet finding my unused dating profile, then made weird personal comments.

5. Monkey Tennis - Kills any dialogue with boredom.

They will never get voted for because they don't post outside of the United thread but it's worth pointing out that almost every United fan that joined in the last two years is a complete fud with awful views on football and poor spelling.

United once had the finest contributors on this site.

Dees should take little comfort here as at least 50% of their contributors are utter boring nomarks in their 50s. Other half are solid though.

I would suggest simply choosing the last five posters to post something along the lines of "I challenge you to find a post where I've ever said that"

But that would involve dredging out the posts where they issued that challenge which would play into their hands

Sometimes it gets forgotten what an utterly dull poster Melanius Mullarkey is. Genuinely think he's caused me to develop narcolepsy. 

In many ways posters like him are worse than the Gunther types. Granted he's less likely to be a serial killer in the traditional sense but I bet he's bored numerous people to death. 

This thread is kind of embarrassing as it's reminded me that the list that me and@marshmallo curated a few months back hasn't been published. For those that missed it, we sent a select group of the best posters the opportunity to contribute to a solid list of best posters.

We've both been very busy with work and in social endeavours since then but the final list will be with you soon, hopefully to complement this list. We appreciate all your patience.

13 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

This thread is kind of embarrassing as it's reminded me that the list that me and@marshmallo curated a few months back hasn't been published. For those that missed it, we sent a select group of the best posters the opportunity to contribute to a solid list of best posters.

We've both been very busy with work and in social endeavours since then but the final list will be with you soon, hopefully to complement this list. We appreciate all your patience.

Post it on the last Sunday before Christmas for maximum impact.

16 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I realise you were able to reel a verified simpleton like throbber in with this, but please don't sully my thread with it.