The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

But no one will be there for him because he's a c**t

You were joint 5th. 

The only reason I didn't mention you was that I couldn't remember your name (DA or BA) and the reason was your thicko argument years ago about the real reason Craig Lieven got the Scotland job.

Lets be honest once and for all, it was because of that interview after the Utd v oldco game when the officials were also playing for oldco.

25 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

Did no-one tell you life was gonna be this way

22 minutes ago, Sloop John B said:

His job's a joke, he's broke, not to mention his love life's is D.O.A.

18 minutes ago, trainspotter said:

It's like he's always stuck in second gear :(

I need to change my vote to these people and I suggest you all do the same. Horrendous. 

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

On a forum where petty squabbles, full-on witch hunts and everything in between are order of the day, on a forum where dotting campaigns and accounts are a thing and in a forum where the list of highest reputation users has historically been filled with far too many pun merchants, there is a certain degree of prestige associated with recognition from your P&B peers. Sadly this doesn't always translate as it should, as we've had more than our fair share of utter weapons who seem to delight in the negative attention they bring upon themselves. With that in mind our first entry celebrates those too beige to manage any of that, the fabled 'single-pointers' who received a solitary fifth place vote from one person. Token, throw-in, last minute necessity to fill out a list of merely five posters after boredom set in, who knows. Either way, the following were so forgettable that only one person cared enough to mention them.

@supermik, @Mr Bairn, @pandarilla, @Hearts Daft, @EdgarusQPFC, @Drew Brees, @Bobby Skidmarks, @Reynard, @Shandon Par, @Deefiant, @Grangemouth Bairn, @Craig McCulloch Burley, @Rugster, @red23 and @Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

Among their number we have thieves, racists, paranoid SJWs, fantasists, the (apparently) mentally ill, probable militia members and the completely fashion unconscious. I'll leave you to decide if that list of accolades coupled with their status as single pointers merits pity more than scorn. Here are some of your testimonials, in no particular order:

"Tries to get some utd/ dees banter but he us so incredibly boring. However it is the John brown letter/ wife's season ticket fiasco that promotes him to the list."

"My only ever red dot. Just coz I pointed out he is a thick boring can't. Some people!!!"

"Twat."

"I really don't see the point of this poster at all. Dreadful."

"Stuck up wee townie who thinks he's a ticket and has shite taste in hip-hop music."

"A Dee but a c**t of the highest order with the banking of fellow Dees' cash"

"a recently noticed fellow Aberdeen fan who has been posting cluster fucks of posts on Hearts-related threads"

I was the only one to vote for Deefiant? Shame on the P&B community!