The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

6 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Sorry, I’ve not followed the cyclist discussions before, why is this creepy description necessary?

The C.A.S.T team don't comment on individual cases.   It stems from angry cyclist UTN who's been unable to keep a leash on his notorious temper,   he detests road safety, he's very angry that we're actively trying to reduce the number of cyclists from our tax-funded-roads, and reduce fatalities.   As a means to deflect away from our excellent work, he's verbally attacking myself through nasty comments about my ex-wife and bombarding me with suggestions that I'm a hold sexual feeling towards children.    

The reason why I phrased it in this particular way NJ2, was to make everyone aware of the particular case of "bad cycling" that riled UTN.  But to protect the anonymity of the young women who we caught skipping a red light in Northern Edinburgh.  If I released her details  - which was Hazel Irving, 12 Orchard Bank, Edin - we feared it could damage her, and the integrity of the C.A.S.T campaign.   I was doing the right thing.  

8 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Why do you secretly take photos & videos of young women without their permission ?

We don't.   We video anyone who's cycling in a dangerous or illegal manner.   We don't care about anyone's gender, age or religious beliefs.  

6 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Nice deflection

Moira knew 

For the record are you suggesting I abuse children?    

2 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

The C.A.S.T team don't comment on individual cases.   It stems from angry cyclist UTN who's been unable to keep a leash on his notorious temper,   he detests road safety, he's very angry that we're actively trying to reduce the number of cyclists from our tax-funded-roads, and reduce fatalities.   As a means to deflect away from our excellent work, he's verbally attacking myself through nasty comments about my ex-wife and bombarding me with suggestions that I'm a hold sexual feeling towards children.    

The reason why I phrased it in this particular way NJ2, was to make everyone aware of the particular case of "bad cycling" that riled UTN.  But to protect the anonymity of the young women who we caught skipping a red light in Northern Edinburgh.  If I released her details  - which was Hazel Irving, 12 Orchard Bank, Edin - we feared it could damage her, and the integrity of the C.A.S.T campaign.   I was doing the right thing.  

We don't.   We video anyone who's cycling in a dangerous or illegal manner.   We don't care about anyone's gender, age or religious beliefs.  

For the record are you suggesting I abuse children?    

Erm, who or where did I ever mention children ?

Interesting that you brought that up , you sound rattled 

Just saying like 

We don’t care about anyone’s age, gender or religious beliefs

So why have you included some of these in the description? Also, handing out details on here seems very unneeded.
Again, I’m not familiar with CAST or this debate and I’m not trying to cause arguments or anything, just the first description struck me as very odd then, you’ve given details (maybe made up, who knows) and contradicted yourself to me.
Maybe this is all a whoosh that I’m not in on.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Unleash the Nade constantly losing his head when confronted with the full might of the righteous C.A.S.T is mental.

He reminds me of a neanderthal who drinks in the Louden, marches in the flute band, holidays in the Shankhill, and is raging the SG wants to rein in his disruptive behaviour.   It might be standard Larbert behaviour but its horrible to witness.  

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

If it helps, I am from Larbert and engage in none of the above behaviour. Furthermore, I own a bike which I have religiously not used, thus eliminating at least one potentially disruptive cyclist from the roads. I ask only that my wee town isn't unfairly targeted by the C.A.S.T due to the actions of the few. One day I intend to teach my kids how to ride a bike, but please rest assured I will do so under the guidelines and etiquette associated with good cycling. 

UTN:  the Blacksheep of Larbert.   

Apologies to other residents of Larbert which use normal transportation methods.  

Lets see how consistent that jobsworth Tyniess is in the application of his rules when it’s not an unpopular poster that breaches them...
(Not that I’m wanting you banned NJ [emoji6])

That Jim Bowen account should have got you fucked off of here for good.
Strange it only appeared on one thread.

Lets see how consistent that jobsworth Tyniess is in the application of his rules when it’s not an unpopular poster that breaches them...
(Not that I’m wanting you banned NJ [emoji6])

I’m happy for this account to be banned if I can get access to my old account. You just want less competition for the boxing predictor, not that I’m much competition mind.

I'm approaching ten years on this site, and the consistent attacks on PerthshireBell in relation to Moira are easily the nastiest, vilest, most personal bits of abuse I've ever seen on here. Incredible that the mods allow this to go unchecked. I won't name names but the perpetrators should be ashamed of themselves.