The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

3 hours ago, statts1976uk said:

I generally refer to them as the Planet X, the Cannondale or the Merida since that is the brand name or good bike, better race bike or mountain bike but the children like it if I refer to them by the nickname in their presence. Small things that keep them happy after all they have plenty time to get all negative and cynical later in life.

Ah thats not so bad then.

Who is it that posts on P+B then your wife or your children?  We must've found out about this somehow.

2 hours ago, statts1976uk said:

I do know he made up his cycling pressure group,  howls at the moon and frequent trips to Gleneagles. He does need serious psychiatric help. His delusions  that a Kia is a serious drivers car are confirmation of that. 

PB tbf is a bit of a dick but what's wrong with a Kia?

I'm guessing it gets you to A to B just the same as any other car.

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Why do you secretly take photos & videos of young women without their permission ?

It’s the hallmark of a very creepy and perverted individual 

The Cycling Action Survey Team film bad cycling.  We dont discriminate against and race, age, or sex.  

If, as per your example, we can explain how traffic lights work and allow a flat chested Caucasian teenager to live a longer life and have that white wedding she's  always dreamed of, then we'll continue filming. 

2 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

The Cycling Action Survey Team film bad cycling.  We dont discriminate against and race, age, or sex.  

If, as per your example, we can explain how traffic lights work and allow a flat chested Caucasian teenager to live a longer life and have that white wedding she's  always dreamed of, then we'll continue filming. 

I know we’ve been through this and I’ll play along, why do you feel the need to put in Caucasian, why the racist undertones? Don’t Asian/mixed race/Inuit girls deserve a white wedding too?

1 minute ago, PB 4.2 said:

Nice deflection

Moira knew 

Why do you secretly take photos & videos of young women without their permission ?
It’s the hallmark of a very creepy and perverted individual 

How else is someone going to learn from their mistakes than incontrovertible documented evidence of their dangerous cycling?

6 minutes ago, bennett said:

Nothing wrong with it as an A to B car but when you are a “driving enthusiast” and regal people about driving to the limits on twisty, challenging roads  it’s not really top of the list.

10 minutes ago, bennett said:

Running also gets you from A to B, and helps you lose some of that timber you’re carrying. 

In 15th with 20 points is noted shite troll @MJC and, P&B, I'm very disappointed in you.

_40945767_kyrgiakos300.jpg

MJC really came to the forefront this year with his act of mocking people who don't like Rangers. Everybody hates them because the media tells them to! Celtic are just as bad! he tells you, all the while being a few words away from breaking out into the Sash. It's sad, it's tragic, and I'm appalled enough people were taken in by him to place him this highly on this list. This is basically what happens whenever he posts about Rangers:

trolling.png

I can understand the desire to try and wind up P&B but I can't understand why he does it by coming to the defence of Rangers on such a regular basis.

Your words:

"Attention seeking twat, would say more but he'd probably get a stonker."

"Just a thick c**t."

"*** sympathising c**t"

Please never vote for him again, thanks.