The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

25 minutes ago, sjc said:

You say "thoughtful" but as an outsider looking in 3 bikes makes it seem like they want you out of the house. 

The names given to said bikes just adds insult to injury.

Absolutely.  The plan is clearly to minimise the time spent and the name etching thing has been done for two reasons.  1) To pander to statts weird behaviour.  2) Incase he needs a name prompt as family contact continues to diminish.  

His 45th birthday will be a 1man tent embroidered with his choice of pet name. 

The big 50, a round the world ticket for one with full naming rights for every flight. 

52 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Absolute knicker-wetting shite.

My girlfriend could buy me a car and paint Daisy or whatever the f**k she wanted on the side but I’d still refer to it as “the motor”.

It would appear, not that I know you prior to this thread, that you are using these names when discussing your bikes. Is that correct?

I generally refer to them as the Planet X, the Cannondale or the Merida since that is the brand name or good bike, better race bike or mountain bike but the children like it if I refer to them by the nickname in their presence. Small things that keep them happy after all they have plenty time to get all negative and cynical later in life.

1 hour ago, statts1976uk said:

The reason they have names was that my young son bought me a personalised stem cap for my birthday, then the expensive bike my wife bought me for my 40th had another personalised one and my daughter wanted one with her name on it for my mountain bike.

Even if they did, why would you share that?

1 minute ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

You do realise he's batshit mental and it's all made up?

I do know he made up his cycling pressure group,  howls at the moon and frequent trips to Gleneagles. He does need serious psychiatric help. His delusions  that a Kia is a serious drivers car are confirmation of that. 

Just now, statts1976uk said:

I do know he made up his cycling pressure group,  howls at the moon and frequent trips to Gleneagles. He does need serious psychiatric help. His delusions  that a Kia is a serious drivers car are confirmation of that. 

Do you think Alan Partridge is a documentary?

1 hour ago, statts1976uk said:

The reason they have names was that my young son bought me a personalised stem cap for my birthday, then the expensive bike my wife bought me for my 40th had another personalised one and my daughter wanted one with her name on it for my mountain bike.

WTF. :lol:

This cycling related plot twist is quite unexpected, but I’ve got no idea what the f**k is going on?
(Before anyone asks, I am NorthernJambo. New account as I uninstalled the app in order to reinstall in a bid to see if it would allow me post pictures again. Went to log back in but couldn’t remember my password and the reset emails weren’t coming through. A boring and true tail)

3 hours ago, PB 4.2 said:

Why do you edit nearly every one of your shite replies.  It's the hallmark of a very rattled individual.

Why do you secretly take photos & videos of young women without their permission ?

It’s the hallmark of a very creepy and perverted individual 

Jeez - this makes MT look positively exciting.