The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

9 hours ago, PB 4.2 said:

FFS was hoping I would have a few pages to read tonight.   

Best call the roasters:  

@Unleash The Nade  Loved this:   Xeun0zA3165tG_VQajbuB48c1jDPSNqViZS9VnWA2EA.jpg?w=695&s=b0953ff5ae91f7ae0320dc69fd4ebef2

@statts1976uk  Can you remind us all the names of your bikes?   

A bit rich from the man who openly admitted  to secretly taking photos/ video  of a young female cyclist to show her what she was doing wrong ( likely excuse )

# KiaCeedy

Eta. Probably should have posted this on the Beast thread.... 

Edited by Unleash The Nade

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

A bit rich from the man who openly admitted  to secretly taking photos/ video  of a young female cyclist to show her what she was doing wrong ( likely excuse )

# KiaCeedy

Eta. Probably should have posted this on the Beast thread.... 

Why do you edit nearly every one of your shite replies.  It's the hallmark of a very rattled individual.

44 minutes ago, statts1976uk said:

Can you remind me what your pet name for your car is?

I use the manufacturers choice of letters because I'm not a fucking churlish simpleton.   Can you tell p &b why you have "pet names for every one of your bikes?" 

6 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

Why do you edit nearly every one of your shite replies.  It's the hallmark of a very rattled individual.

I use the manufacturers choice of letters because I'm not a fucking churlish simpleton.   Can you tell p &b why you have "pet names for every one of your bikes?" 

So why not use the manufacturer’s correct order and what happened to the apostrophe?

It’s nice to know my stalker has a pet name for me, “fucking churlish simpleton” might not be as sweet as darling or honey but it’s nice to know you are thinking of me!

1 minute ago, statts1976uk said:

So why not use the manufacturer’s correct order and what happened to the apostrophe?

It’s nice to know my stalker has a pet name for me, “fucking churlish simpleton” might not be as sweet as darling or honey but it’s nice to know you are thinking of me!

Do you really have pet names for your bikes? If so, what are they? 

15 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Do you really have pet names for your bikes? If so, what are they? 

The reason they have names was that my young son bought me a personalised stem cap for my birthday, then the expensive bike my wife bought me for my 40th had another personalised one and my daughter wanted one with her name on it for my mountain bike.

11 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Monkey Tennis really is boring as f**k.

Some of you guys really are big on the old irony.

Keeping repeating the same old phrases and copying each other in a bid to accuse another of being boring - it's all terribly clever.

Anyway, isn't saying "boring" all the time and swearing a lot, the trademark of the stereotypical 'Kevin the teenager'  type of character?  I'd have thought it was best avoided.

5 minutes ago, statts1976uk said:

The reason they have names was that my young son bought me a personalised stem cap for my birthday, then the expensive bike my wife bought me for my 40th had another personalised one and my daughter wanted one with her name on it for my mountain bike.

What a fucking welt.

2 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Some of you guys really are big on the old irony.

Keeping repeating the same old phrases and copying each other in a bid to accuse another of being boring - it's all terribly clever.

Anyway, isn't saying "boring" all the time and swearing a lot, the trademark of the stereotypical 'Kevin the teenager'  type of character?  I'd have thought it was best avoided.

^^^

Verge of tears. 

9 minutes ago, statts1976uk said:

Do your family hate you?

17 minutes ago, statts1976uk said:

Have you considered getting a new family? That is atrocious behaviour. 

Well I'm not terribly impressed if that's what you mean.
Should I say I'm not bothered, or pretend to be delighted, regarding it as some sort of validation?  What would be the correct response for you?
The thread had completely passed me by, until summoned by a notification the other day to see unidentified posters having a go at me.  I've been looking in since and the way people are behaving is frankly unbelievable.  It's honestly amazing to see adults carrying on that way - the breaching of confidences, the bullying, it's something else.
There really is an irony in this thread containing the suggestion that the worst of P&B is to be found on another one.
Carry on enjoying it all if you wish.  It truly is pathetic though.

Absolute knicker-wetting shite.

My girlfriend could buy me a car and paint Daisy or whatever the f**k she wanted on the side but I’d still refer to it as “the motor”.

It would appear, not that I know you prior to this thread, that you are using these names when discussing your bikes. Is that correct?

13 minutes ago, statts1976uk said:

Bunch of arseholes the three of them! Imagine having the cheek to give me thoughtful presents!

You say "thoughtful" but as an outsider looking in 3 bikes makes it seem like they want you out of the house. 

The names given to said bikes just adds insult to injury.