The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Tbh, 8mile could easily post them up himself if he wanted to get back at Magee.

The only one missing was one where I said id checked the forum and his profile didn't say banned. Cropped it out the screengrab inadvertently.  Im sure @8MileBU can confirm.

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Well I'm not terribly impressed if that's what you mean.

Should I say I'm not bothered, or pretend to be delighted, regarding it as some sort of validation?  What would be the correct response for you?

The thread had completely passed me by, until summoned by a notification the other day to see unidentified posters having a go at me.  I've been looking in since and the way people are behaving is frankly unbelievable.  It's honestly amazing to see adults carrying on that way - the breaching of confidences, the bullying, it's something else.

There really is an irony in this thread containing the suggestion that the worst of P&B is to be found on another one.

Carry on enjoying it all if you wish.  It truly is pathetic though.

You do understand no one is forcing you to read and continuously post in this thread?

4 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Monkey Tennis really is boring as f**k.

The only call is whether he's intentionally boring or not.   The Partridge username makes me a little suspicious.