The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

2 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

It's not. It is however incorrect in that the BRALT is actually a byword for the very worst that the internet has to offer.

It's not though, is it?

You're just going along with something you've seen others say.

The evidence on the last few pages of this thread, really does show the entire site at its worst.

15 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Yes that was prior to you turning into the biggest arse-licking sweetie-wife in P&B history, back when you were just harmless sock-wanking-walter whose vulgar tales often amused me and caused outrage amongst numerous posters, some of whom you now worship. To be fair your M.O has been a roaring success on here mate and FWIW, I think you’re alright. Bit of a pleb, but one of very few posters who’ve genuinely made me lol on here.

Uh-oh, somebody's dinner's late!

18 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Yes that was prior to you turning into the biggest arse-licking sweetie-wife in P&B history, back when you were just harmless sock-wanking-walter whose vulgar tales often amused me and caused outrage amongst numerous posters, some of whom you now worship. To be fair your M.O has been a roaring success on here mate and FWIW, I think you’re alright. Bit of a pleb, but one of very few posters who’ve genuinely made me lol on here.

Okay mate, i'm not here to fall out with anyone. 

39 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The creator of this very thread said "The BRALT is a byword for the very worst that P&B has to offer".

That's what you call irony.

You're really not taking being on the list well, are you?

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The creator of this very thread said "The BRALT is a byword for the very worst that P&B has to offer".

That's what you call irony.

46 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

It's not though, is it?

You're just going along with something you've seen others say.

The evidence on the last few pages of this thread, really does show the entire site at its worst.

MT.gif

12 minutes ago, throbber said:

MT.gif

That was probably witty when first posted by someone years ago.

The stuff on here really is pathetic.

Lots of you needing to get a bit of a grip.  A bunch of daft wee lads wheeling out your stock responses.  Does this constitute a meltdown or a head's gone?  

45 minutes ago, Rugster said:

You're really not taking being on the list well, are you?

Well I'm not terribly impressed if that's what you mean.

Should I say I'm not bothered, or pretend to be delighted, regarding it as some sort of validation?  What would be the correct response for you?

The thread had completely passed me by, until summoned by a notification the other day to see unidentified posters having a go at me.  I've been looking in since and the way people are behaving is frankly unbelievable.  It's honestly amazing to see adults carrying on that way - the breaching of confidences, the bullying, it's something else.

There really is an irony in this thread containing the suggestion that the worst of P&B is to be found on another one.

Carry on enjoying it all if you wish.  It truly is pathetic though.

Monkey Tennis was presumably all over this thread pointing out how shite it was prior to him being named one of the worst posters?

I’m not sure I have ever noticed him post before but he’s clearly not taking his nonination it well.

7 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

Well I'm not terribly impressed if that's what you mean.

Should I say I'm not bothered, or pretend to be delighted, regarding it as some sort of validation?  What would be the correct response for you?

The thread had completely passed me by, until summoned by a notification the other day to see unidentified posters having a go at me.  I've been looking in since and the way people are behaving is frankly unbelievable.  It's honestly amazing to see adults carrying on that way - the breaching of confidences, the bullying, it's something else.

There really is an irony in this thread containing the suggestion that the worst of P&B is to be found on another one.

Carry on enjoying it all if you wish.  It truly is pathetic though.

Internet. Serious business.