Sign in to follow this  
Miguel Sanchez

The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

11 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Sometimes I wonder if I've accidentally strayed on to a forum inhabited by fourteen year-olds...

"accidentally strayed onto".. have you used that excuse before, you bea..

Spoiler

...ware.....  :P

Sorry Magee, but whilst reading that, rather than think milesy is bat shit crazy, I just thought what a low life you are to make a private message public 

Every thread like this Magee tries his absolute heart out to have digs at the likes of 8mile to try and befriend people on here. Absolutely tragic, and everyone still thinks he's an absolute loser.

1 minute ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Every thread like this Magee tries his absolute heart out to have digs at the likes of 8mile to try and befriend people on here. Absolutely tragic, and everyone still thinks he's an absolute loser.

funny-Yoda-calm-down1.jpg

Sometimes I wonder if I've accidentally strayed on to a forum inhabited by fourteen year-olds...

Same here. This is the first I’ve discovered that people on here actually care about what colour of dots they get??!!

I will start giving a toss the day you can redeem them for cash...

Just now, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Folk on here actually care about what colour of dots they get??

^^^ acts like he doesn't care

4 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Who cares? Can't beat pms getting a public airing. 

Some of these suggestions about 8mile being off his nut on here are pretty low if you ask me. As you can see from these DM's on twitter he sent me shortly before he blocked me and invented an online alias to stalk my social media and started having text conversations with himself the boy is perfectly stable.
20171024_120729.thumb.png.3c357984020f1ea9551174b9ec6a8575.png
20171024_120832.thumb.png.c9f998689c5485bf3abb92ff33837fcd.png
20171024_120959.thumb.png.578c313f87b1c8d7037ade62f991eb54.png

Interesting. Have you shared these before?

Even more unsurprising is Magee calling girls on the internet "hoors". Classy as ever.

28 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Who cares? Can't beat pms getting a public airing. 

Not complaining about PMs being posted, that increases potential for an 8mile breakdown, but usually it's just terrible banter trying to be mates with everyone who is having a dig at someone that's not him. I get why it must be great when people are for once not giving you abuse, but it's cringeworthy as everyone clearly still knows he's a weirdo just as much as 8mile.

^^^ acts like he doesn't care

I doubt he does to be honest. He doesn’t even care enough about his partner to avoid getting caught cheating on her.

Or, you know, just cheating on her.

That conversation is like one of them between a guy and a bird where one is far more interested than the other. You send a 3 paragraph text and get back 'Ok kl x'   :(

Not complaining about PMs being posted, that increases potential for an 8mile breakdown, but usually it's just terrible banter trying to be mates with everyone who is having a dig at someone that's not him. I get why it must be great when people are for once not giving you abuse, but it's cringeworthy as everyone clearly still knows he's a weirdo just as much as 8mile.

I’d say it’s far more tragic the ever increasing number of posters who have conversed with me at some point in a decent, civilised manner, but then are quick to turn and follow the flock, unable to think for themselves, ‘liking’ even the most tedious posts by their heroes, desperate to be one of the bois. Looks far more ‘trying to be mates’ than anything I’ve ever posted tbh.

I’d say it’s far more tragic the ever increasing number of posters who have conversed with me at some point in a decent, civilised manner, but then are quick to turn and follow the flock, unable to think for themselves, ‘liking’ even the most tedious posts by their heroes, desperate to be one of the bois. Looks far more ‘trying to be mates’ than anything I’ve ever posted tbh.

Ah, Mr Mile...you’ve spoiled the point I was going to make.
I’ve asked, to no reply, if these messages have been shared before - I don’t think they have? So now, a year or something on from them, Magee (who I’ve no issue with) decides to share them. If it’s not just to join in and ‘be one of the bois’, then why?
I’m in no way white knighting 8mile. I have no dog in this fight. Just frustrated this whole carry on has distracted from the real issue, of course, Rodger’s Jimmy Neutron head.

I just want us to reach the point where PM's of PM's are posted.

PMception must happen