The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

28 minutes ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Who cares? Can't beat pms getting a public airing. 

Not complaining about PMs being posted, that increases potential for an 8mile breakdown, but usually it's just terrible banter trying to be mates with everyone who is having a dig at someone that's not him. I get why it must be great when people are for once not giving you abuse, but it's cringeworthy as everyone clearly still knows he's a weirdo just as much as 8mile.

Not complaining about PMs being posted, that increases potential for an 8mile breakdown, but usually it's just terrible banter trying to be mates with everyone who is having a dig at someone that's not him. I get why it must be great when people are for once not giving you abuse, but it's cringeworthy as everyone clearly still knows he's a weirdo just as much as 8mile.

I’d say it’s far more tragic the ever increasing number of posters who have conversed with me at some point in a decent, civilised manner, but then are quick to turn and follow the flock, unable to think for themselves, ‘liking’ even the most tedious posts by their heroes, desperate to be one of the bois. Looks far more ‘trying to be mates’ than anything I’ve ever posted tbh.

I’d say it’s far more tragic the ever increasing number of posters who have conversed with me at some point in a decent, civilised manner, but then are quick to turn and follow the flock, unable to think for themselves, ‘liking’ even the most tedious posts by their heroes, desperate to be one of the bois. Looks far more ‘trying to be mates’ than anything I’ve ever posted tbh.

Ah, Mr Mile...you’ve spoiled the point I was going to make.
I’ve asked, to no reply, if these messages have been shared before - I don’t think they have? So now, a year or something on from them, Magee (who I’ve no issue with) decides to share them. If it’s not just to join in and ‘be one of the bois’, then why?
I’m in no way white knighting 8mile. I have no dog in this fight. Just frustrated this whole carry on has distracted from the real issue, of course, Rodger’s Jimmy Neutron head.

Fairly sure these messages have been on here before. They look familiar.

If that’s the case, then I’m happy to take back what I said. I haven’t seen them before, or seen them referred to. Just smacked of someone jumping on a bandwagon needlessly.
Like I say though, if I’m proved wrong fair enough and I’ll apologise to Magee for my incorrect conclusion.

If that’s the case, then I’m happy to take back what I said. I haven’t seen them before, or seen them referred to. Just smacked of someone jumping on a bandwagon needlessly.

Like I say though, if I’m proved wrong fair enough and I’ll apologise to Magee for my incorrect conclusion.

He did post them before. You can clearly see me have a light dig at him for it in the first message in the last of his screenshots.