The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

12 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Absolutely no surprise  @Dindeleux is like a moth to a flame with this thread.   

Seems like  he's unhappy with his bites which means its a great night of ludo for the self-confessed  board game enthusiast.   

Sad c**t.  

I don't want Dindeleux to play me. :(

1 hour ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Absolutely no surprise  @Dindeleux is like a moth to a flame with this thread.   

Seems like  he's unhappy with his bites which means its a great night of ludo for the self-confessed  board game enthusiast.   

Sad c**t.  

Calm down BP.

2 hours ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

That's just the name of a garage, mate.   

You should visit it though you'd be able to pick up a version of travel Ludo so you and your buddies can have a great old night playing board games!   

Your buddies are in your head mate.

2 minutes ago, Dele said:

I went back and started reading this topic from the start. @John Lambies DoosWas about post #8 starting with "Yawn" and accusing everyone who posts in this thread a bit of a bully.

I'm on page 106. Would anyone care to guess which fucking idiot has the highest post count?

Please tell me you haven't read all 106 pages?

1 hour ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Not only are my mates always on my mind they're forever in my heart.   I often joke with people that if I was a railway station I'd be Compassion Central...!

You strike me as the kinda person who'd be into trains, Dindeleux.   Do you have a wee model train set in your room to pass the hours when you've completed all your computer games?  

You seem to think about me a lot BP.

Thank you for keeping me in my thoughts. 

Must be a lonely existence for people over 40 with no family.

4 hours ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Not only are my mates always on my mind they're forever in my heart.   I often joke with people that if I was a railway station I'd be Compassion Central...!

You strike me as the kinda person who'd be into trains, Dindeleux.   Do you have a wee model train set in your room to pass the hours when you've completed all your computer games?  

He’ll probably reveal that he’s the CEO of Network Rail later on.