The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Where did @SlipperyP place? A guy that made up killing a parent and a dog. A guy that has clearly nonced about south east Asia with a face like a bag of smashed lobsters. A genuine fruit loop who is more than likely in his mum's spare room sponsored by clearasil. 

To summarise, tramadol, gabapentin and heroin have wrecked this piece of shits brain. I wouldn't piss on you if your dog was on fire

w**k

20 minutes ago, Finch road said:

Where did @SlipperyP place? A guy that made up killing a parent and a dog. A guy that has clearly nonced about south east Asia with a face like a bag of smashed lobsters. A genuine fruit loop who is more than likely in his mum's spare room sponsored by clearasil. 

To summarise, tramadol, gabapentin and heroin have wrecked this piece of shits brain. I wouldn't piss on you if your dog was on fire

w**k

:lol:

Beautiful. And every word true.

Edited by Blackbirdonthewire

9 hours ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

Not especially. I work in palliative care so I concentrate on relieving end of life symptoms and not smothering them with pillows

Both forms of euthanasia.

My mate is excellent in palliative care.   Been on the forklifts for 2 years since his release from jail.  

He's clean during the week, and he doesn't have the young 'un during the weekend so its fine.  

12 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

My mate is excellent in palliative care.   Been on the forklifts for 2 years since his release from jail.  

He's clean during the week, and he doesn't have the young 'un during the weekend so its fine.  

What are your thoughts on euthanising bears and wolves?

27 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

What are your thoughts on euthanising bears and wolves?

First of all thanks for the question YassinMoutaouakil.   Communication relies on concern merchants like yourself.   

If you're a regular reader of my work.  here or radio you would know that I'm torn about the reintroduction of bears in wolves to the Perthshire area.   The habitat provides, and their skin makes cracking rugs.   But should be ever questioning our own personal safety.    It's a great topic and one I would bring up on my radio show, when I get a ( morning slot) radio show.   

What're your views YassinMoutaouakil?   Keep the big game at Drummond?  Or bring it to Dunkeld?  

Edited by PB 4.2

15 minutes ago, PB 4.2 said:

First of all thanks for the question YassinMoutaouakil.   Communication relies on concern merchants like yourself.   

If you're a regular reader of my work.  here or radio you would know that I'm torn about the reintroduction of bears in wolves to the Perthshire area.   The habitat provides, and their skin makes cracking rugs.   But should be ever questioning our own personal safety.    It's a great topic and one I would bring up on my radio show, when I get a ( morning slot) radio show.   

What're your views YassinMoutaouakil?   Keep the big game at Drummond?  Or bring it to Dunkeld?  

I'd personally like them introduced into urban areas.  I remember watching a documentary once about some town in Canada where they let Mooses (meese?) and bears come and go as they please, and thinking it looked like great craic. Can you imagine popping out for a pint of milk and bumping into a couple of wolves? Absolute scenes. 

1 minute ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

I'd personally like them introduced into urban areas.  I remember watching a documentary once about some town in Canada where they let Mooses (meese?) and bears come and go as they please, and thinking it looked like great craic. Can you imagine popping out for a pint of milk and bumping into a couple of wolves? Absolute scenes. 

I like your style.  If we're having the big boys lets introduce them to our urban freeways!   Almost like the survival of the strongest.    

People have asked me about this - especially after my "Smaller, but better than Canada" doc that reached nearly 400 people.   

8 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Pissed? Why would he be drunk?

"Pissed" in that sense is a rather annoying Americanism that all he young uns* seem to be using nowadays, to mean "annoyed".

*Young uns and a 70 year old from Locheee.