The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

18 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

I'm sure it was one of those Morton fans with the blog. The one who @Rudolph Hucker made his embarrassingly bad profile about. 

Yeah there was 3 of them all at each others throats because of something that happened on a morton forum.  Think one was called wren road.

20 hours ago, Tartantony said:

Don't start with your shite.

I find the thread to be a bit pathetic. Not quite as pathetic as I find your boring posts though.

Finding out a few guys on the internet don't like me, I'm sure I'll be ok.

On 10/23/2016 at 23:38, Tartantony said:

I ain't having my reputation called into question like that. This is simply defamation of character. I have let P&B know about, they are aware this post exists and have refused to take action so they are now as guilty as the poster.

It'll be taken further unless the post is taken down, the guy is banned and P&B offer an apology tonight

Just out of interest, what further action did you take?

As quite a few folk have said before about similar situations, I'd absolutely love to see someone walk in to a solicitor's office and cry about folk saying bad things about a them, known only to others by a silly username,on a football forum

13 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

As quite a few folk have said before about similar situations, I'd absolutely love to see someone walk in to a solicitor's office and cry about folk saying bad things about a them, known only to others by a silly username,on a football forum

"Cardinal Richelieu called me a Tedi"

giphy.gif

I think I was probably the first to draw attention to the fact that WaffenThinMint is a deranged creep and certainly the first to out him as confirmed serial killer Bible John. It's taken a few years but I'm glad to see that the truth of his obsessive, bizarre behaviour has gained traction with the forum. Where the likes of 8MileBU and Magee are clearly a bit dolly dimple and let their feelings get in the way a bit leading them to try and fail at banter or bite too hard when baited, WaffenThinMint is instead more clearly and deeply troubled. A poster who genuinely has a personality disorder.

Calling him an intellectual might be taking it a bit far. Genuinely strikes me as the type of social misfit grown man who spends all day at home indoors at a massive tower PC and believes himself an expert in everything on the Internet. I'd be astonished if he's ever had a relationship with another person other than via the Sims. A true oddball.

20 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

I think I was probably the first to draw attention to the fact that WaffenThinMint is a deranged creep and certainly the first to out him as confirmed serial killer Bible John. It's taken a few years but I'm glad to see that the truth of his obsessive, bizarre behaviour has gained traction with the forum. Where the likes of 8MileBU and Magee are clearly a bit dolly dimple and let their feelings get in the way a bit leading them to try and fail at banter or bite too hard when baited, WaffenThinMint is instead more clearly and deeply troubled. A poster who genuinely has a personality disorder.

You don’t have a personality disorder.

Then again you have no personality.

Genuinely strikes me as the type of social misfit grown man who spends all day at home indoors at a massive tower PC and believes himself an expert in everything on the Internet.

Sounds like you’re talking about 90% of the posters on here tbh.