The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

I haven’t even bothered reading the PMs fully and Can’t he arsed putting the effort into understanding the back story. However, being pally with someone by PM and then using those private conversations in public to curry favour with others is absolute snake like behaviour devoid of any integrity.

The poster of the PMs might get a few laughs from those who he seeks to please but he will not be any better thought of or respected. Pathetic.

Just now, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I haven’t even bothered reading the PMs fully and Can’t he arsed putting the effort into understanding the back story. However, being pally with someone by PM and then using those private conversations in public to curry favour with others is absolute snake like behaviour devoid of any integrity.

The poster of the PMs might get a few laughs from those who he seeks to please but he will not be any better thought of or respected. Pathetic.

IMG_20171008_193719.jpg

Good post

Why did 8mile end up blocking you on twitter ?

For being a snake and posting those PMs to try be one of the boiz, at a time P&B had stopped being ‘just P&B’ when a small number of fake Twitter accounts had started following me, one of which decided to contact some people I know to make some of the same allegations that have been aimed at me on here. I’m sure you don’t know anything about that though...

2 hours ago, The OP said:

That conversation is like one of them between a guy and a bird where one is far more interested than the other. You send a 3 paragraph text and get back 'Ok kl x'   :(

Chin up Bro, you can do better than her!

For being a snake and posting those PMs to try be one of the boiz, at a time P&B had stopped being ‘just P&B’ when a small number of fake Twitter accounts had started following me, one of which decided to contact some people I know to make some of the same allegations that have been aimed at me on here. I’m sure you don’t know anything about that though...

No I don’t, you were the one who asked to follow me on twitter.

38 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

He is already in a bit of a no lose situation TBH

13 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The creator of this very thread said "The BRALT is a byword for the very worst that P&B has to offer".

That's what you call irony.

It's not. It is however incorrect in that the BRALT is actually a byword for the very worst that the internet has to offer.

No I don’t, you were the one who asked to follow me on twitter.

Yes that was prior to you turning into the biggest arse-licking sweetie-wife in P&B history, back when you were just harmless sock-wanking-walter whose vulgar tales often amused me and caused outrage amongst numerous posters, some of whom you now worship. To be fair your M.O has been a roaring success on here mate and FWIW, I think you’re alright. Bit of a pleb, but one of very few posters who’ve genuinely made me lol on here.