The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

I have considered this idea that Milesy gets too hard a time on various occasions. The reality is creepy, aggressive behaviour like "campaigns" against other posters, Tonygate, The Watcher etc will draw a slagging and every single time there's a thread like this, something else like this comes to light.

The boy simply cannot function as a stable, healthy person on here. The folk who always come on to complain that he doesn't deserve stick aren't doing him any favours.

Ah the old Standfree caveat for the flock to follow [emoji1]

Let’s be honest though - If I do say such things, it’ll still be far more interesting than anything you’ve ever posted.

De Gea is class tbf.

I couldn't care if I'm the most boring person on here, at least I'm not you.

On 01/09/2017 at 23:21, John Lambies Doos said:

Yawn

Just another thread to follow the numerous others. I'd rather discuss football, politics, rugby, tennis etc.tbh. Yeh sure some people think people are dicks, some people think others are good. At the end of the day it's just opinions. Not really sure anyone actually has meltdowns but heh you wire in mate, hold and publish your poll. In the meantime p&b will carry on just fine.

How's this working out for you? 

Some of these suggestions about 8mile being off his nut on here are pretty low if you ask me. As you can see from these DM's on twitter he sent me shortly before he blocked me and invented an online alias to stalk my social media and started having text conversations with himself the boy is perfectly stable.

20171024_120729.png

20171024_120832.png

20171024_120959.png

As horrific as that milesy jobby flinging post is - surely one of the worst in the sites history - his indignation and seethe that a few of us would consider it to be the actions of a complete mink was even worse. He genuinely couldn't understand why not only were people not in uproarious laughter at his "hijinks", but that they would consider someone throwing his own faeces at another human being to be a disgusting act.

It was the first time I'd ever encountered 8milebu. Quite the introduction.

I think it was my first knowledge of him too and first impressions are important of course.

The fact he tried to claim the whole thing was a made up story to then counter the disgust shown was (almost) worse than the event itself.

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Some of these suggestions about 8mile being off his nut on here are pretty low if you ask me. As you can see from these DM's on twitter he sent me shortly before he blocked me and invented an online alias to stalk my social media and started having text conversations with himself the boy is perfectly stable.

20171024_120729.png

20171024_120832.png

20171024_120959.png

Ned:8mile.gif

11 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

Sometimes I wonder if I've accidentally strayed on to a forum inhabited by fourteen year-olds...

"accidentally strayed onto".. have you used that excuse before, you bea..

Spoiler

...ware.....  :P

4 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Every thread like this Magee tries his absolute heart out to have digs at the likes of 8mile to try and befriend people on here. Absolutely tragic, and everyone still thinks he's an absolute loser.

Who cares? Can't beat pms getting a public airing. 

20171024_120729.thumb.png.3c357984020f1ea9551174b9ec6a8575.png
20171024_120832.thumb.png.c9f998689c5485bf3abb92ff33837fcd.png
20171024_120959.thumb.png.578c313f87b1c8d7037ade62f991eb54.png

Interesting. Have you shared these before?