The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

So basically this is a thread created so that users can abuse others behind their backs including making accusations about mental health. A real low for an otherwise decent forum. I didn't realise there were so many qualified psychiatrists on here also. No prizes for guessing who said it. You really are dano1

The mentals are some of the best posters on the forum, especially on Sundays, so don't worry about it. Be proud.

I'm incredibly proud of the strong representation from the Politics forum. There's only about 10 of us active in that sub arguing the same inane shite every night but it's good to see that we fucking hate each other enough to block vote each other in this poll.

Represent.

If you haven't lived in a town you don't know what you're missing. A Greggs, a chippy and at least two ethnicities of takeaway readily available. If fashion is your thing, the whole smorgasbord from sportswear, to work shirts to granny knitwear are available on the high street. While you're there be sure to enjoy the fact at least one bank is still open. Take in the street lighting, the buses and brag to your friends from at least one functioning phone box.

Being a townie is a glorious existence.

If you haven't lived in a town you don't know what you're missing. A Greggs, a chippy and at least two ethnicities of takeaway readily available. If fashion is your thing, the whole smorgasbord from sportswear, to work shirts to granny knitwear are available on the high street. While you're there be sure to enjoy the fact at least one bank is still open. Take in the street lighting, the buses and brag to your friends from at least one functioning phone box.
Being a townie is a glorious existence.

Taking me back to my youth. Never going back.

16 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Good post PB. You're a real credit to the site and your rehabilitation facilitated by Swampy was the only truly good deed ever done by him.

I'm a fan of your work, but also a fan of Swampy's, a good egg imo but a flawed egg.   I wouldn't be surprised if he drove west to Las Vegas to hand out juice and biscuits to those needing help, but got the munchies mid-route, turning home with an empty wagon.   

Edited by PB 4.2

When I received the Pre-warning PM from Miguel this morning to say I would be tonight's entry my jaw hit the top button of my polo shirt.   My earliest thought - inspired by the strong leadership of Prime Minister Rajoy - was to declare the vote null and void, but after cancelling work I decided to look for the positives.   

1.   What you see from the attached names is the evolution of a poster from a boy of a poster to a poster boy.   From a poster red dotted more frequently than  Lisa Cuddy's Andrex during rag week to a green machine with posting goals, focus and a clear direction of travel.  

2.   Next I looked back at the Best posters in history thread - where I came 21st.   Which gives me a net approval rating of +11.   Revisiting Marshy's thread after chewing my way through Miguel's write up also provided me with a new found love of well written English.  

3.   I've gained a new friend in @D.A.F.C.    Looking at his reputation:output ratio I've been pedestaled alongside an excellent forum member.   

4.   Then I thought about what 8 points really means.   Well for starters it's 5 more points than I hold on my full UK driving Licence.    We're moving into frost season, my favourite season on the roads.  I've got some Hankook's on the front with a full 8 mm of tread.    It's gonna be slippy out there for the angry overdraft-merchants pedaling their way to work!   

5.   Lastly I feel the need to say that I wish to distance myself from the nasty vitriolic comments I received.    Bullying is never acceptable.    Behind every username there is a user with a name, and we need to respect each others opinions.   I've been open and candid with this forum about my split with Moira, my five-figure income, the need to sell the Lexus, my passion for road safety, and my patriotism for Perth and the surrounding Shire.    I've embraced the forum with complete sincerity and commitment and I'll continue to strive to be an asset to the P & B community.   

tl;dr