The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Since I've finished ordering the results I must admit something of a fault. When counting the posts I counted how many points were given to each poster and how many received a first place vote. While I've run polls like this on other subject on other forums I always counted how many votes a poster got too as means of an extra tiebreaker, assuming that if something is nominated multiple times this puts it ahead of ones voted for less. Since I forgot about that completely and have no desire to go through all the votes again I instead give you everyone who received two points, whether they recieved one 2 or two 1s I can't be certain, but in any case they're little better than the single pointers. Tied for 85th we have:

@Fifespud, @Arnold Layne, @Thundermonkey, @BigFatTabbyDave, @Dee Man, @McQuade, @itzdrk, @Romeo, @Dindeleux, @Unleash The Nade, @RedRob72, @kevthedee, @AlanCamelonfan, @shull, @thepundit, @Bishop Briggs and @Mr. Brightside

Here we see a range of the hysterical, the tragic, the Walter Mitty, the troll, the troll who manages to out-troll himself when he tries to troll, the boring walloper, the legitimate thicko, the entire PUL community and the boring. Here are some of your testimonials, in no particular order.

"Tries to get some utd/ dees banter but he us so incredibly boring. However it is the John brown letter/ wife's season ticket fiasco that promotes him to the list."

"Something underlies his posts. Too matey. Too sweet to be wholesome. I think he might smell of wet dog as well."

"claims to be posting from Australia but wouldn't surprise me if he's in Peterhead prison for fingerblasting dead prostitutes."

"Boring"

"A weird simpleton."

"As with bennett, and sundry other berrz, provides much unintended amusement but is clearly a pretty vile creature irl."

"The most boring poster on the forum."

"Adds f**k all of any note. Main purpose seems to be watching sport and laughing at whoever is losing/not doing well by putting loads of laughing smileys."

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

"claims to be posting from Australia but wouldn't surprise me if he's in Peterhead prison for fingerblasting dead prostitutes."

I think I speak for the whole of P&B when I say you need to tell us which poster provided those words. Glorious. 

I feel the format hasn't been as damning of certain posters as it should have been. Bear in mind that for every genuinely hilarious tale of Dindeleux's like getting shawfield shed boy's bank details PM'd to him over a pair of trainers there are countless acts of arseholery and utter fantasy, from bragging about covering someone on a train in ketchup and having a group game of Football Manager where cocaine was the prize of choice, inciting his friends to cheat. P&B always outs its most horrible c***s and while Dindeleux's defects have gone under the radar so far (yes, he was the one called "Boring"), he should consider his inclusion here as a warning that no-one can hide their true nature on P&B.

Also worth noting that Romeo isn't as clever a troll as he likes to believe he is, Kevthedee is painfully unintelligent and his absence is a boon to the politics forum, Mr. Brightside is like Weeper Dee with less imagination and RedRob72 almost certainly owns one of those Class Rangers Pubs !! you see on facebook in your darkest moments, with murals of Lee Rigby on the walls and no Magners in the taps.

13 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Since I've finished ordering the results I must admit something of a fault. When counting the posts I counted how many points were given to each poster and how many received a first place vote. While I've run polls like this on other subject on other forums I always counted how many votes a poster got too as means of an extra tiebreaker, assuming that if something is nominated multiple times this puts it ahead of ones voted for less. Since I forgot about that completely and have no desire to go through all the votes again I instead give you everyone who received two points, whether they recieved one 2 or two 1s I can't be certain, but in any case they're little better than the single pointers. Tied for 85th we have:

@Fifespud, @Arnold Layne, @Thundermonkey, @BigFatTabbyDave, @Dee Man, @McQuade, @itzdrk, @Romeo, @Dindeleux, @Unleash The Nade, @RedRob72, @kevthedee, @AlanCamelonfan, @shull, @thepundit, @Bishop Briggs and @Mr. Brightside

IMG_5387.PNG

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I feel the format hasn't been as damning of certain posters as it should have been. Bear in mind that for every genuinely hilarious tale of Dindeleux's like getting shawfield shed boy's bank details PM'd to him over a pair of trainers there are countless acts of arseholery and utter fantasy, from bragging about covering someone on a train in ketchup and having a group game of Football Manager where cocaine was the prize of choice, inciting his friends to cheat. P&B always outs its most horrible c***s and while Dindeleux's defects have gone under the radar so far (yes, he was the one called "Boring"), he should consider his inclusion here as a warning that no-one can hide their true nature on P&B.

To be fair the cocaine thing wasn't me.  It was my friend.

Agree with the rest of your post with the exception of the "utter fantasy".  Never told a story on here that wasn't true (because why would you, no-one knows who you actually are so it would be totally pointless).