The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1.) Grim O'Grady 

I skimmed past just about all of his posts, but unfortunately others didn't which saw the quality of just about every thread he was involved in plummet through the floor. He was like the scumbaggery of 8mile, the shite puns of Zen Archer and the sheer boredom of Bishop Briggs rolled into one. His con-job on the goodwill of others after he burnt his house down also showed him up as an immensely unpleasant person. 

2.) Wisbit

His posting style was similar to Grim O'Grady's, only more passive-aggressive and showed him up to be a flat-earth believing lunatic who took videos of himself playing computer games while his mother watched Emmerdale in the same room. Reasonably harmless compared to some of the others on this list, but the sheer quantity of his shit posts puts him right up there.

3.) 8MileBU

Already been covered in some detail on this thread, but, yeah... fantasist, mink and generally horrible individual. Thankfully been hounded into doing little more these days than anal-voring Rab B Nesbit on the Premier League thread.

4.) Bishop Briggs

The most boring poster on the forum.

5.) Gunther

A gay-hating, woman-hating, self-hating simpleton living out his embarrassing mid-life crisis in every one of his posts.

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You definitely kept your cool at lot more than when Keith found out you were using an alias. That crying breakdown was a particular highlight of another drab Confidemus thread. 

Oi! That "drab thread" was about my boat! Cheeky c**t!

14 hours ago, Jamaldo said:

Struggling for a top five really. All the posters I couldn't really stand have been banned for ages.

A lot of the usual suspects don't really bother me. A couple I was going to put in my list would actually be harsh ones as well.

Me too. The ones I immediately think of are either very young or a bit soft in the head and probably collect Nazi regalia on the quiet. So my nominations are:

Oaksoft - bitter old sacked school teacher who thinks youngsters are stealing from his meagre pension.

Standfree - sacked, but whose only contribution was spreading misery and boredom around the threads with his weirdo stalking.

Maryhilliswonderfull - Old man pretends to be 14, then pretends to be his son/father. Creepy as f**k.

Bennett - Defends the EDL

Mozzamozza - also thankfully sacked after his *Look, I know the difference between concrete and cement, so when I tell you that T*d* is definitely a b**st, you better believe it."

Strichner/Baxter Parp - Wreck threads by arguing over meaningless minutiae that absolutely nobody else on earth cares about. 

Edited by welshbairn

48 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

Struggling for a top five really. All the posters I couldn't really stand have been banned for ages.

A lot of the usual suspects don't really bother me. A couple I was going to put in my list would actually be harsh ones as well.

(side-note, to you and anyone else, this is the worst posters in P&B history, so if you want to list posters of old, go for it. Grimbo's included in so many lists for a reason.)

48 minutes ago, Jamaldo said:

Agree regarding the usual suspects. I actuality find the tired, overused responses from the long line of Posters more disruptive to any thread.

You all have until whenever I next post to vote.

Ok fine.

5. Fide. Bit harsh as the guy's beaten cancer and I hope I never have to go through that pish. Massive respect for that. But unfortunately his posts are just dreadfully written with a lot of juvenile insults chucked in. He's one of the people who made me stop going on the politics forum tbh. Awful to read.

4. Mr Brightside. Adds f**k all of any note. Main purpose seems to be watching sport and laughing at whoever is losing/not doing well by putting loads of laughing smileys.

3. John Lambies Doos. Basically same reasons as Fide, but without the beating cancer bit. Would happily risk the Scottish parliament in an "all or nothing" vote for independence.

2. Gunther. Just a very odd guy quite frankly. Think his views are pretty clear and he's trying way too hard to backtrack on them now.

1. H_B. Only one of two people I've ever put on ignore. Just came across as someone who thought he was better than everyone else. An absolute smartarse and I don't miss him at all.

You all have until whenever I next post to vote.

(side-note, to you and anyone else, this is the worst posters in P&B history, so if you want to list posters of old, go for it. Grimbo's included in so many lists for a reason.)

Ok fine.

5. Fide. Bit harsh as the guy's beaten cancer and I hope I never have to go through that pish. Massive respect for that. But unfortunately his posts are just dreadfully written with a lot of juvenile insults chucked in. He's one of the people who made me stop going on the politics forum tbh. Awful to read.

4. Mr Brightside. Adds f**k all of any note. Main purpose seems to be watching sport and laughing at whoever is losing/not doing well by putting loads of laughing smileys.

3. John Lambies Doos. Basically same reasons as Fide, but without the beating cancer bit. Would happily risk the Scottish parliament in an "all or nothing" vote for independence.

2. Gunther. Just a very odd guy quite frankly. Think his views are pretty clear and he's trying way too hard to backtrack on them now.

1. H_B. Only one of two people I've ever put on ignore. Just came across as someone who thought he was better than everyone else. An absolute smartarse and I don't miss him at all.

Too late Jamaldo.

I'll go with:

Progressive Racist/Yank p***k/Swampy

The Chlamydia Kid after his sad trolling on the Scotland thread.

Solitaire, the shitebag.

Just two picks left.

I'll go with 8Mile and Tony.

Had forgotten about Oaksoft. Add him in instead of Tony, please. Tory c**t.

Standfree banned and me still here..  the crazy world of Pie and Bovril !

Magee gloating about being the "shite that won't flush" of the forum. Outstanding.