The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

Just remembering those HB v Supras threads. Deary me, what a pair of absolute weirdos. If I was choosing one to sneak into my worst posters list, I think HB would just shade it on the basis of unoriginality and consistency of failure. 

On the first point, Supras was obviously an insufferable dullard but at least his atrocious posting style was somewhat distinctive (for a while). HB was essentially a Poundstretcher amalgamation of Supras and Reynard.

On the failure thing, it's taken a couple of years for everything Supras regularly posted to turn out to be hilariously wrong. HB's bold statements would usually blow up in his face instantly. 

37 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Just remembering those HB v Supras threads. Deary me, what a pair of absolute weirdos. If I was choosing one to sneak into my worst posters list, I think HB would just shade it on the basis of unoriginality and consistency of failure. 

On the first point, Supras was obviously an insufferable dullard but at least his atrocious posting style was somewhat distinctive (for a while). HB was essentially a Poundstretcher amalgamation of Supras and Reynard.

On the failure thing, it's taken a couple of years for everything Supras regularly posted to turn out to be hilariously wrong. HB's bold statements would usually blow up in his face instantly. 

Just imagine being called a worse version of Supras and Reynard?! Wherever HB is, I hope someones taken his belt and shoelaces from him.

My official list. 

1. StandFree03. A really tragic guy and a terrible poster who contributed nothing aside from having a negative effect on my forum experience. When I heard the great news that he had been banned it was a euphoric moment. He should also be banned from Perthshire.

2-5. There's a large number of really boring posters who all merge into one beige, forgettable amalgamation. I can't remember any of their usernames.

9 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

After receiving 61 votes for 105 posters, there haven't been any new submissions in the past two and a half days. I'm quite happy to move the results forward and start releasing them tomorrow, since there's certainly plenty of content to be getting on with.

Starting to release them on a Sunday is definitely a good idea.

Well that was the plan for next week, I just thought it was a bit pointless waiting a week if there's no votes coming in.
I have had one since posting that, though.

Just make the deadline 1300 tomorrow then make the announcement at 1500 and let the scenes commence. Assuming you don't have any plans that is.

These are his plans. It was his choice to take on this burden of responsibility.

I would say that would work out fine, most people or who were going to vote anyway will
Have done by now and putting a new deadline for 24 hours away will get a few last minute votes in. Don't think much will change in a week.