The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

10 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Correct, between him and HB biting at every  comment, that part of the forum became unreadable.

I don't know it was pretty good when Jimmy85 called him out on his labelling of Mario Balotelli as world class, something Supras had denied he had ever done, only for him to move the goalposts and say it didn't matter because he was showing world class as a youngster or something like that.

ETA: http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/218080-sky-sports-abuse-of-balotelli/&page=23#comment-9034678

Unfortunately Div pruned the thread in the most recent cull so we've lost this fine moment. Still, at least we've got the word association thread and 70,000 posts from booitsme who literally contributes nothing to this forum apart from posting in that thread.

Edited by RiG

4 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

I thought the boo bot got punted no ?

He might well have done. If only he had been punted sooner we might have been able to save some of the classic threads from years gone by.

11 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Was he like his online persona in real life, then?

11 hours ago, keithgy said:

Even worse if that is possible.

I'm pretty sure that he couldn't pass himself off as a Professor at the London School of Economics in real life tbh. 

When Balotelli had his meltdown for City against Arsenal I made the point that despite his undoubted talent he would be playing with a Europa League level team by the time he was 27.

This led to the charity bet and Supras, as was his trolling/thick style, just couldn't accept that anyone would have a different opinion from him.

27 minutes ago, philpy said:

I've just remembered about another roaster - frank booth. Remember the debate between him and gaz??

I always thought he was mostly okay but he had a complete heads gone about hand signals if I mind right.

Bloody Hell.

Thing is, I vaguely agreed with some of the points he used to make, but he was so belligerent and confrontational that he lost any sympathy.

If you'd check a topic in "Miscellaneous Football" and see that he'd made a comment, you could basically ignore that thread for the next three of four days as it would be nothing but arguing, usually over the most tedious minutiae imaginable.

"Yes, but what was the population of Denmark when the qualifying campaign began? BE SPECIFIC."

Repeat until someone finally gives up bored and Supras declares victory.

I've said it before but another poster on here said Supras searched his own name and the fucker pretty much confirmed it.

So I made my signature as small as I could and put "Supras is a c**t" in white writing so he couldn't see it but my posts would keep appearing.

6 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Huh, turns out booboo last posted in July last year. I could have sworn it was longer than that.

The Beast Chat thread was started in August last year so it was before then. I just thought loads of posters got emptied at the same time around that thread. 

Reading over the Best Chat thread reminded me of this disaster from Dindeleux though:

On 05/10/2016 at 20:57, Dindeleux said:

Reflecting back on the start of the thread my assumption is that the following has happened:

1. Div and Nizzy (or maybe all the mods) have been out on the lash and/or having a mod board meeting.
  2. At this event Div has said something close to "I'm fed up with all the moaning about the site crashing, its starting to affect my day to day life.   Do any of you guys fancy taking the website off me?"  Whether Div has just been drunk or having a laugh has yet to be decided.
  3. Nizzy has immediately agreed to take the website from Div, claiming "it would be an honour".
  4. Div ends meeting/goes home
  5. Nizzy goes home, posts the OP in this thread and then masturbates himself to sleep feeling better than he has in his life.
  6. Next morning Nizzy is up at 6am and Div wakes up to all sorts of messages asking him about the takeover, dates, contact numbers for the guys who do the server etc.
  7. Div is like "what the f**k?!"
  8. Nizzy reminds him of the previous night's conversation.
  9. Div laughs and says he was kidding on.
  10. Nizzy pretends like he knew this and disappears for a while, utterly devastated by the joke from Div and realising he has made a power-hungry mess of himself.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

The Beast Chat thread was started in August last year so it was before then. I just thought loads of posters got emptied at the same time around that thread. 

Reading over the Best Chat thread reminded me of this disaster from Dindeleux though:

Nizzy's a mod?IMG_0829.thumb.PNG.194d81208625dddc91e9412cd7d32650.PNG