The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

On 03/09/2017 at 14:55, djchapsticks said:

I once met Swampy about 10 or 11 years ago at a P&B 5s tournament and spent part of the day in his company. He was a very affable and friendly chap and in no way exhibited any bigoted views. 

I can only surmise that, getting his cock wet off a bit of fluff in Daisy Dukes and being married in deliverance country has ultimately radicalised and broken his impressionable mind beyond repair. I've read some of his stuff on here and unless it's a masterful long term troll, he's completely gone off at the deep end. 

RIP Swampy. All hail Swampy mk2: The Greenock Cletus. 

Needless to say I disagree with his new found political views, but Swampy insists he isn't Yank Mike/Progressive Liberal and I believe him. While I don't doubt that he'd be willing to put a fair amount of effort into disguising an alias, I can't imagine him putting in the effort to type post after post in the borderline illiterate, stream of consciousness style of that cretin, or being stupid enough to post about nothing other than US politics if he did want to get away with an alias on here.

On 04/09/2017 at 13:07, throbber said:

If there was a pub crawl then all the forum characters would get on fine and be perfectly normal

^^^first P&B subcrawl

On 04/09/2017 at 13:07, throbber said:

some absolute weapon... would end up drinking too much and exposing themselves as a racist and ruining the night for everyone.

^^^second P&B subcrawl

I'd like to make two points:

1. If throbber was on a P&B pub crawl he would be exempt from the issue of deciding whether to call people by their real name or their username.

2. 8Mile's Tony affair involved him tracking down a fellow user on facebook to try and mock them by using real aspects of their real life. He did this to MAGEE and came out looking worse. If you go up against magee and can't get a win you're as well having the internet taken off you.

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

Needless to say I disagree with his new found political views, but Swampy insists he isn't Yank Mike/Progressive Liberal and I believe him. While I don't doubt that he'd be willing to put a fair amount of effort into disguising an alias, I can't imagine him putting in the effort to type post after post in the borderline illiterate, stream of consciousness style of that cretin, or being stupid enough to post about nothing other than US politics if he did want to get away with an alias on here.

^^^first P&B subcrawl

^^^second P&B subcrawl

The first subcrawl was a great day out and glad to say i missed the second one.

Even worse if that is possible.

Bloody Hell.

Thing is, I vaguely agreed with some of the points he used to make, but he was so belligerent and confrontational that he lost any sympathy.

If you'd check a topic in "Miscellaneous Football" and see that he'd made a comment, you could basically ignore that thread for the next three of four days as it would be nothing but arguing, usually over the most tedious minutiae imaginable.

"Yes, but what was the population of Denmark when the qualifying campaign began? BE SPECIFIC."

Repeat until someone finally gives up bored and Supras declares victory.

7 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Bloody Hell.

Thing is, I vaguely agreed with some of the points he used to make, but he was so belligerent and confrontational that he lost any sympathy.

If you'd check a topic in "Miscellaneous Football" and see that he'd made a comment, you could basically ignore that thread for the next three of four days as it would be nothing but arguing, usually over the most tedious minutiae imaginable.

"Yes, but what was the population of Denmark when the qualifying campaign began? BE SPECIFIC."

Correct, between him and HB biting at every  comment, that part of the forum became unreadable.

Swampy was a brilliant poster.   Hopefully, our the modern mods will allow him to return and enhance the forum once more.  

Fastest typer of sociology and gender studies jargon known to man, now reduced to posting vids about daft leftie students and men with guns.

4 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Bloody Hell.

So that's where H_B copied that posting style from.  I often wondered.

Man, he was one tedious c**t.