The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1 hour ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Welshbairn just deleted his post but I saw it with my moderating eyes. Here are my nominations so far. 

1. Welshbairn

2. Cardinal Richelieu

The rest to follow. 

After successfully manipulating you to position yourself as your own worst poster in history, I think that's grossly unfair. Shame on you for misusing your mod powers.

Is it possible to nominate the entire Juniors sub-forum? If not, my top five so far would be:

1. Hellbhoy

2. Bennett

3. 8MileBU

4. McSpreader's latest alias

5. JustinAFC/TCK

Probably missed a few out, but I'm massively hungover and couldn't be fucked putting any more thought into it. 

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Only making this post so I get notifications from this thread. As always, I'd nominate all the ageing pun c***s.

I need names, m8

7 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

For clarification

Because some tedious trolls keep coming back as "new posters" should we treat each alias as a separate entry or am I supposed to remember whether Lord Haw Haw and TartanTony were the same c**t?

Feel free to discuss your selections over the first half of the month. I'm sure people will mention posters you've forgotten. The other benefit of this is that it weeds out the aliases. While it can be hard to keep up with some of the tragic losers we've had with innumerable accounts, the more notorious culprits for this are well-known enough to avoid having multiple entries, but if anyone votes for multiple iterations of the same person I'll try to condense them if I can.