The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

1. 8milebu - by a billion miles. Genuinely think he's psychotic. Off the top of my head he has:

• claimed to have thrown his own faeces at a friend. Has since gone back and forth multiple times on whether it happened or not, but either way, he genuinely thought telling that story was a good way of ingratiating himself with strangers. Oddball.

• Sneakily taken photos of young children without their knowledge or parents permission.

• Proudly assaulted a homeless person in front of his infant child.

• Emailed another posters boss complaining about their conduct like a vile Lee Wallace.

• Stalked another forum member's social media, posted photos on here from it, when called out on this, posted screenshots of a fake text conversation, then completely made up another human being (the bold Tony).

• Been banned multiple times only to be let back on (may or may not have phoned Div's house) to rinse and repeat his cycle of "matey tedium-confident bullshit-mental bannable behaviour".

A lot of the above has been incredibly entertaining, but it's the behaviour of, at best, one for the watching, and at worst, an actual dangerous lunatic.

2. Grim O'Grady - made this part of the forum unreadable for a long time. Was so boring that I couldn't finish his posts, even two liners. Descended in to lunacy towards the end and was rightly binned.

3. Waffenthinmint - posts on here when not stalking people, falling out about the sims or murdering hitchhikers and prostitutes in his shed. His posts are only a modicum less creepy than those other hobbies. Bible John.

4. Gunther - almost certainly sits in the corner masturbating whilst watching waffenthinmint skinning alive hitchhikers and prostitutes, and playing the sims.

5. Weeperdee - watched his dad get battered, went through a cod psychology phase and generally comes across as a whiny wee wet blanket.

Just now, J_Stewart said:

It's a prestigious award, Throbber. The consideration given for each nomination should reflect that.

For clarity, you'd have been number 8 had this been a top 10.

Probably about deserved.

I don't really dislike any posters myself. Grimbo or Supras were about the only ones who were unavoidable though with Supras being the worst as he was just so unpleasant. 8Mile contributes to P&B gold moments as you said and i wouldn't change any of it for the world.

Just now, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Call me all the names you like sunshine, but please don't use the Lord's name in vain. 

I always thought the two of us shared pleasant exchanges on here and had no idea i would be on your list. 

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

I always thought the two of us shared pleasant exchanges on here and had no idea i would be on your list. 

Mate, through sheer happenchance, you only ended up 3rd on my list. I'd take that as a result. 

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu