The Worst Posters in P&B History (2017 Edition)

P&B loves a countdown thread and P&B loves a thread full of interpersonal recriminations, so since the previous efforts by mattydfc (RIP) and Addie (RIP(?)) have failed I have a special treat for your September. Over the next few weeks we'll take votes on the worst posters to have graced this site in its illustrious 14 year history - and as much as I'd like to believe everyone will take it in good grace, we all know the reason these threads are so popular is for the inevitable meltdowns by people proving just why they're so (un)popular.

My plan for the month is this:

1 - 15 September: PM me your nominations of your worst five P&B posters, ranked 1-5 with 1 being the worst. You can apply whatever criteria you like for what defines a poster as bad.

15 - 30 September: The results are revealed, including any comments you send me about your nominations. While I actively encourage everyone to tell me why you're voting for someone so I can include it when they're unveiled, all the criticism will be kept anonymous. So feel free to be as petty and judgemental as you like.

Feel free to discuss your selections over the first half of the month. I'm sure people will mention posters you've forgotten. The other benefit of this is that it weeds out the aliases. While it can be hard to keep up with some of the tragic losers we've had with innumerable accounts, the more notorious culprits for this are well-known enough to avoid having multiple entries, but if anyone votes for multiple iterations of the same person I'll try to condense them if I can. If you have any other questions post away, but I think the gist of this is familiar enough to the regulars. Happy bitching.

The reveal of the results begins on page 57. The page references here are based on 25 posts per page. The results are contained in the spoiler below:

Spoiler

102nd (1 point) (Page 57): supermik, Mr. Bairn, Pandarilla, Hearts Daft, EdgarusQPFC, Drew Brees, Bobby Skidmarks, Reynard, Shandon Par, Deefiant, Grangemouth Bairn, Craig McCulloch Burley, Rugster, red23, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

85th (2 points) (Page 65): Arnold Layne, Thundermonkey, BigFatTabbyDave, Fifespud, McQuade, itzdrk, Dee Man, Dindeleux, UnleashTheNade, RedRob72, Kevthedee, Romeo, shull, thepundit, Bishop Briggs, Mr. Brightside, Alancamelonfan

73rd (3 points) (Page 72): Pie of the Month, Rammagamma, throbber, wastecoatwillie, Solitair, Dominique Malonga, Bobbycoxblue, Strichener, kenny131, RossDee, c4mmy31, Rab B Nesbitt

56th (4 points) (Page 77) : Heedthebaa, xbl, Bigmouth Strikes Again, Lambies Pigeon Feed, Cardinal Richelieu, tree house tam, Granny Danger, LordHawHaw, King Kebab, Tartantony, Hibeesbounce75, the_saints_are_coming, AI666, Wunfelaff, 1320Lichtie, Monster, SlipperyP

53rd (5 points) (Page 83): Fide, DA Baracus, Randy Giles

44th (5 points, 1 first place vote) (Page 85): Rudolph Hucker, Quitongo's Left Peg, sjc, As We Rise Again, Moonglum, Welshbairn, H_B, J_Stewart, G_Man1985

42nd (6 points) (Page 89): MARYHILLISWONDERFUL, Jimmy85

41st (6 points, 1 first place vote) (Page 92): LongTimeLurker

39th (7 points) (Page 94): philpy, Seamus

38th (7 points, 1 first place vote) (Page 105): Baxter Parp

34th (8 points) (Page 108, 109, 112): Glen Sannox, Sweeper Dee, Jmothecat, Elixir

32nd (8 points, 1 first place vote) (Page 114): PerthshireBell, DAFC

30th (9 points, 1 first place vote) (Page 126, 128): Nizzy, Keithgy

28th (10 points, 1 first place vote) (Page 131): Lex, wisbit

26th (11 points, 1 first place vote) (Page 135): DavieBhoy, TheProgressiveLiberal

25th (13 points) (Page 136): McSpreader

24th (14 points, 1 first place votes) (Page 137): John Lambies Doos

22nd (14 points, 2 first place votes) (Page 138): Non Deluded Dee, hellbhoy

21st (15 points) (Page 138): Scotty Tunbridge

20th (15 points, 2 first place votes) (Page 140): RandomGuy

19th (16 points) (Page 140): Gaz FFC

17th (17 points, 1 first place vote) (Page 144, 145): StandFree03, Monkey Tennis

16th (17 points, 2 first place votes) (Page 150): Im_Rodger

15th (20 points) (Page 172): MJC

14th (21 points, 1 first place vote) (Page 174): WaffenThinMint

13th (24 points, 2 first place votes) (Page 182): viking TON

12th (25 points, 2 first place votes) (Page 187): Melanius Mullarkey

11th (26 points, 3 first place votes) (Page 195): Tedi

10th (28 points) (Page 206): The_Kincardine

9th (28 points, 3 first place votes) (Page 210): Zen Archer

8th (35 points, 5 first place votes) (Page 219): Supras

7th (36 points, 4 first place votes) (Page 229): magee84

6th (37 points, 1 first place vote) (Page 241): The Chlamydia Kid

5th (45 points) (Page 247): Gunther

4th (52 points, 3 first place votes) (Page 253): oaksoft

3rd (70 points, 8 first place votes) (Page 268): Grim O'Grady

2nd (117 points, 8 first place votes) (Page 292): 8MileBU

1st (121 points, 13 first place votes) (Page 293): bennett

Thank you.

Edited by Miguel Sanchez

Yawn

Just another thread to follow the numerous others. I'd rather discuss football, politics, rugby, tennis etc.tbh. Yeh sure some people think people are dicks, some people think others are good. At the end of the day it's just opinions. Not really sure anyone actually has meltdowns but heh you wire in mate, hold and publish your poll. In the meantime p&b will carry on just fine.

24 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Yawn

Just another thread to follow the numerous others. I'd rather discuss football, politics, rugby, tennis etc.tbh. Yeh sure some people think people are dicks, some people think others are good. At the end of the day it's just opinions. Not really sure anyway actually has meltdowns but heh you wire in mate, hold and publish your poll. In the meantime p&b will carry on just fine.

f**k off hippy.

1 hour ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

You'll be nowhere near the top 10.  

I've gone 

1.  Keithgy

2. Heedthebaa

3. Glen minter

4. Thundermonkey

5.  Chlamydia kid   

Pearbuyerbellend can't possibly be harbouring some kind of grudge regarding past actions by a mod can he... :rolleyes:

I'm not gonna win the vote. Might not even get a vote. 

Fully expect OP to milk this for a long time.

"Oh I've extended the deadline".

"Sorry I'm taking so long to post the results, I've been awfy busy ;)".

Think there's been too many of these threads now and it's still all the same folk that have been hated on for years. These guys are veterans here and you won't get a rise out of them. They've accepted their place on the forum.