Why do you follow the team you follow

The Stig

2 hours ago, Uncle Psychosis said:

I still haven't found "my" team. Love the sport, not sure I care that much about having a team to "support". Tenuous family connections to Atlanta and San Francisco but not enough to make me feel any real connection! 

Tbh, as a Thistle and Scotland fan I'm not convinced I need any more heartbreak so quite happy just watching for the sake of it... 

Thistle fan? Got to be Jacksonville Jags for you surely? Oh sorry, forgot, you don’t need any more heartbreak. 😀

I'd been watching the NFL casually for about a decade without supporting a team, but I found myself getting more and more interested leading up to the 2016 draft - something I'd never taken an interest in as I don't watch college football.

At this time I thought I'm liking this to a point where I should probably pick a team. I have no family connections to USA, and although I've been to a few places (Florida, New York, California), I had an open mind. Then watching the draft, and what was happening with Laremy Tunsil, I decided I'd back the team that drafted him. 

#FinsUp