Motherwell vs Kilmarnock 9/9/17

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Nadroj said:

I'd say it's a bad mix we have. Our "experienced" players, I.e Broadfoot, Smith, Boyd, Burke etc are all absolutely shite. Like League 1 in Scotland level of shite and our young players who apparently have potential, I.e, Taylor, Thomas, Wilson, Erwin etc only show what they can do in flashes and seem completely unable to actually put together a run of consistently good performances. 

Its pretty grim. We are down this season IMO. A team full of jobbers and shitebags. 

Gordon Greer was your best player yesterday and you were well in the game, indeed had the best chances in the match, before he went off and was replaced by an utter haddie in Broadfoot.

The Motherwell XI got better in the 2nd half taking off Rose and Dunne.

It's small margins in this league.

10 hours ago, mjw said:

And I've got that balloon Sawers up and down my Facebook timeline ranting like a no righter.
Pleasing.

I canny wait to the video where he dies due to his rage.

Gordon Greer was your best player yesterday and you were well in the game, indeed had the best chances in the match, before he went off and was replaced by an utter haddie in Broadfoot.
The Motherwell XI got better in the 2nd half taking off Rose and Dunne.
It's small margins in this league.

You don't half talk shite on here and on steelmen these days. Away and have a look at the stats of yesterday's game.

8 minutes ago, well91 said:

2 shots on target compared to 8. Not to mention possession stats, shots off. Need I go on.

Not for me to stand up for Ya Bezzer as he does talk a power of shite at times, but it's pretty hard to deny they did have the 2 best chances in the 1st half.

Also, look at Broadfoots defending for our 1st goal, it is laugh out loud stuff. Not sure we score that without him on the pitch. As he says it's small margins. 

Not for me to stand up for Ya Bezzer as he does talk a power of shite at times, but it's pretty hard to deny they did have the 2 best chances in the 1st half.
Also, look at Broadfoots defending for our 1st goal, it is laugh out loud stuff. Not sure we score that without him on the pitch. As he says it's small margins. 

Aye, we were very really lucky to even take a point never mind all 3 were we? It must be really shite to be a well fan for some when all that can ever be seen is negativity. The best chances in a match are those that hit the back of the net.

Aye, we were very really lucky to even take a point never mind all 3 were we? It must be really shite to be a well fan for some when all that can ever be seen is negativity. The best chances in a match are those that hit the back of the net.

Out of interest. Why criticise broadfoot for his defending rather than compliment big Ryan for losing his marker during our attacking play? If that isn't negativity what is?

We were lucky not to be at least a goal down at half time or is it to negative to say the Kilmarnock player had the whole goal to aim at but managed to hit Carson with it?

We were lucky not to be at least a goal down at half time or is it to negative to say the Kilmarnock player had the whole goal to aim at but managed to hit Carson with it?
as a well fan I would say Carson made a great save. I'm sure a killie fan would see it the opposite way round.

4 hours ago, well91 said:

It's not negative to tell the truth. We deserved to win the game but Kilmarnock had the 2 best chances in the 1st half. I'm not sure what you're struggling with here? 

Re. Bowman & Broadfoot, go watch it back. Laughable defending from Broadfoot. Bowman doesn't have to 'lose him'.

It's not negative to tell the truth. We deserved to win the game but Kilmarnock had the 2 best chances in the 1st half. I'm not sure what you're struggling with here? 
Re. Bowman & Broadfoot, go watch it back. Laughable defending from Broadfoot. Bowman doesn't have to 'lose him'.

Klunk Flatfoot wid lose his cock going for a piss.

4 shots on target compared to 1 in the first half. Off the crossbar is not in target. Plenty other shots off target yet some alleged well fans on here think we should have been 1 down at the break. If all some are on here is to get a reaction then fine. Wouldnt kill some of you to try going to games.

10 minutes ago, well91 said:

4 shots on target compared to 1 in the first half. Off the crossbar is not in target. Plenty other shots off target yet some alleged well fans on here think we should have been 1 down at the break. If all some are on here is to get a reaction then fine. Wouldnt kill some of you to try going to games.

People are entitled to their opinions and the opinion that we were poor in the first half and could easily have been 0-1 down at the break is valid, because that's exactly what I and anyone who was there would have seen. That is a fair and accurate description of the first half on Saturday.

Being a fan doesn't mean you view everything Motherwell FC related as being rosy in the garden or argue that black is white in order to make it sound as though Motherwell can do no wrong, that's not being a fan that's just kidding yourself on.

For any 'criticism' they got in the first half(and there wasn't much on here tbf) there was plenty of credit given out to the manager and the team for a much improved second half performance and a very good three points.

14 minutes ago, well91 said:

I'm not reading into it that anyone thinks we should have been a goal down at half-time - merely that we could have been, which is difficult to argue with. Would it have been deserved if we had been? - probably not but we've all seen 'Well have most of the ball and create half chances galore but see the other team score with their first attack - it wouldn't have been a surprise.

I've noticed that we're getting to the point in the cycle where after a couple of years of really grim watching that we're in danger of getting a bit carried away. I'm enjoying going to games more than I have for years and we've signed the type of players that I personally like watching but even then, I can see that the team has far bigger tests to come. We've had a good start and taken points where we could reasonably be expected to - but that's all it is at the moment.

1 minute ago, well91 said:

So motherwell's shots on target in the 1st half don't count then. Regardless of how poor a 1st half it was motherwell still dominated it.

Nice Straw Man you've got there.

If you want to have that discussion, I'd rather Motherwell had Brophy's chance than anything we created in the first half - as not all "chances" or "shots" are born equal. 

Archived