Motherwell vs Kilmarnock 9/9/17

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

Sawyer's isn't the only one Killie have unfortunately, the blogger, Russell Abercrombie, is a total whalloper as well......

It's his hatred of all other Killie fans that I find strange. His meltdown on here was quite the event though. 

15 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

You got a link to this at all? I've never heard of this abercrombie guy.

I've never read any of his blogs and can't remember which thread he had his meltdown, although he did slag of his fellow fans many times on here before it happened. 

Posted on here as Quitongo's Left Peg, I personally didn't have any problem with him until he screen grabbed then reposted one of my tweets. My twitter was set to private for work reasons and ended up deleting my account afterwards as him doing that could've got me into some bother at work. 

1 hour ago, blackislekillie said:

Cheers. He the guy who posts on Kickback as Cille Mearnag?

Could be, used to be Rilokillie years ago. Many fans seem to dislike him as I believe he bumped the trust years ago or something. Not quite sure the proper story squirrelhumper would probably know better. 

You've got to be kidding meh...

Now you've done it, they're on their way to your house as we speak with torches & pitch forks at the ready.

I'd expect the Perthshire tractors to roll up around this time Thursday, it can't be easy for them to get their hands on red diesel this far south of Auchterarder.... [emoji12]

Also, QLP was a sanctimonious bawbag. Wonder if he's paid the trust yet?...
Did he not place a charity bet with one of the Dee's lads and was posted missing when he lost & had to pay up as well?

59 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Now you've done it, they're on their way to your house as we speak with torches & pitch forks at the ready.

I'd expect the Perthshire tractors to roll up around this time Thursday, it can't be easy for them to get their hands on red diesel this far south of Auchterarder.... emoji12.png

59af20b59c713_giphy(12).gif.4eed3390cebcda0c548e279ca4fe4ab6.gif

On 05/09/2017 at 12:35, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Another huge difference between him and Sawyers is that he clearly didn't give a f**k what anyone else thought about him.

What a character, wonder what he was like away from the game.

Ian Russell aka "fergie" was a real character away from the game also, a totally harmless man whose mouth ran away from him at times " cough cough "  a much missed guy who would be in a state of delirium at accies continued presence in the top league of Scottish Football.

1 hour ago, happyaccie said:

Ian Russell aka "fergie" was a real character away from the game also, a totally harmless man whose mouth ran away from him at times " cough cough "  a much missed guy who would be in a state of delirium at accies continued presence in the top league of Scottish Football.

I think we all are, tbf.

Genuinely surprised by that snippet from the BBC website:

• Motherwell are unbeaten in their past four meetings with Kilmarnock (W3 D1), and have lost just once in 10 games against them (W7 D2)

If you had asked me, I would have said it was slightly in Killie's favour - but it must be the best record we have against any team in the league...

58 minutes ago, Swello said:

Genuinely surprised by that snippet from the BBC website:

If you had asked me, I would have said it was slightly in Killie's favour - but it must be the best record we have against any team in the league...

That's because we are absolutely shite.

Archived