Kezia Dugdale

Donathan

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Left and the Right of the Labour Party have always slagged each other off. It's what we do. It's because our views are more nuanced than those of the Tories and worth fighting for.

It is easier to do it publicly in the age of social media.

Some idiots are incapable of using it without making negative remarks about someone's gender, race, etc. However, that's hardly unique to Corbyn supporters. Indeed, I would say that Labour voters are generally much less prone to such nonsense than people in right-wing parties. We are also way more diverse than the Tories and (obviously) UKIP.

Momentum will criticise someone for being rightwing (or the perception thereof). I disagree that somebody's gender makes them a bigger target, unless Tony Blair had a sex change while nobody was looking.

She's certainly not above criticism. My issue however with most of the attacks on her, that I see on social media, is that she somehow isn't entitled to voice her own opinion unless it matches exactly with Corbyn. From what I see, her and Creasy suffer most from this and gender probably has a lot to do with it.

Anyone upset with Phillips having strong opinions whilst celebrating a slack jawed shit stirrer like Chris Williamson doesn't have much credibility. Preaching about democracy, so long as it's people who agree of course. It's like some weird dictatorship.

Chris Williamson is a fucking helmet. So are Dugdale and Creasy. Nothing to do with gender.

Hth

Findlay has ruled himself out.

I hope it's not Sarwar.  The man is a perma-raging, bitter and twisted arsehole of a man and he doesn't deserve the promotion, increase in salary and perceived validation of his idiocy that the post would afford.

I'm SNP but I'd still rather that someone with drive and intelligence got it.

So, not Jackie Baillie either....

Findlay has ruled himself out.
I hope it's not Sarwar.  The man is a perma-raging, bitter and twisted arsehole of a man and he doesn't deserve the promotion, increase in salary and perceived validation of his idiocy that the post would afford.
I'm SNP but I'd still rather that someone with drive and intelligence got it.
So, not Jackie Baillie either....

I'm with you on this. Apparently Richard Leonard has a rising reputation but I know nothing about him.

Archived