Stupid Inventions

What's so different about a blogger and someone who spends too much time on a place like this?

If there was a blog where other bloggers logged on and called other posters alcoholics, slagged Wetherspoons and said their wives were fat. I'd be okay with.

I dunno, It's the self promotion, delusional attitude and calling themselves 'bloggers' like it's a badge of honour that annoys me.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

If there was a blog where other bloggers logged on and called other posters alcoholics, slagged Wetherspoons and said their wives were fat. I'd be okay with.

I dunno, It's the self promotion, delusional attitude and calling themselves 'bloggers' like it's a badge of honour that annoys me.

I understand that, just don't see why you can't just ignore it though. The internet is a big place! 

14 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Wait until you find about recycling, slips. Worlds gone mad...

Oh you need to tell me about that, 3 different fires each night. Blue & Black & Brown smoke  only. 

• 3 months later...

Anything from the 1970s made by Ronco and heavily advertised around Christmas. The worst piece of pointless crap was the record vacuum cleaner.

Comet 4-in-1 hair trimmer.  Piece of plastic with two razor blades.

I have painful memories of my mum rushing the three of us down to a city centre barbers for a 'tidy up' before she'd let us go to school that day.

Archived