St Mirren v ICT

56 minutes ago, RiG said:

Apparently Seedorf is out for this game so David Raven will likely continue at right back. Having a white player there should be enough for the St Mirren fans to get worked up and boo him senseless after they infamously spent a game booing David Proctor thinking he was Ross Tokely.

That's a cracker.

:huh:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Soctty said:

That's a cracker.

:huh:

It's also something that your fans have done in the past when David Proctor played at right back instead of Tokely and he was abused for most of the game.

Mirren fans do love a boo but I suspect there won't be much of that going on this weekend.

It's also something that your fans have done in the past when David Proctor played at right back instead of Tokely and he was abused for most of the game.

Mirren fans do love a boo but I suspect there won't be much of that going on this weekend.

You do know Willie Collum is the ref? I expect boos from all sides of the stadium...

On another note, I remember being at Caley Stadium and cheering every goal as you pumped us 5-0. Helped that we clinched the title the week before and the entire town was hammered, including the Saints team on the day. So we don't *always* boo. [emoji6]

21 hours ago, Stu said:

Are there any sites where I can put money on a red card or a penalty in this game? Not much of a gambler but with Collum in charge it's almost buying money.

Bet 365 is usually my site of choice but can't see the option, although they are helpfully giving me 13/2 on David Clarkson being first goalscorer.

McBookie will be your best bet for specials like that in Scottish games.

Proctor got what was coming to him. I'll be booing the right back tomorrow as well.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

They booed Mikey Teasdale as well for wearing Superman's no 2 shirt.

2 hours ago, The Moonster said:

McBookie will be your best bet for specials like that in Scottish games.

@Moonster I need help to do accumulators ,I'm still at the stage of the Fat Bookie up a close and the bag timelock

Only old worthies will know what I'm talking about :P

6 hours ago, Soctty said:

You do know Willie Collum is the ref? I expect boos from all sides of the stadium...

a very fair point!

6 hours ago, Soctty said:

On another note, I remember being at Caley Stadium and cheering every goal as you pumped us 5-0. Helped that we clinched the title the week before and the entire town was hammered, including the Saints team on the day. So we don't *always* boo. emoji6.png

Jesus that's going back a fair bit! 2000 or 2001? 

9 hours ago, RiG said:

Unbelievable it's taken until page five for Tokely to be mentioned :lol: This wouldn't have happened in the olden days with St Sid and Sensible.

I mentioned the Emperor Rosko once on page 3 but I think I got away with it.

2 minutes ago, sophia said:

I mentioned the Emperor Rosko once on page 3 but I think I got away with it.

You did indeed. Apologies. Surprised it didn't result in more of a reaction from Buddies posters.

7 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

Is this the "film titles in pictures" thread?

When Worlds Collide.

Back in the day when I used to write match reports for CTO, I managed to reference that bit in Jurassic Park where the ground slowly starts to vibrate, but it was only Yardley coming on as a sub.

Archived