St Mirren v ICT

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in inverness on the drink right now.  Genuinely I think this is a truly wonderfull part of the world.

Like many other parts of our glorious nation, blighted by fucking idiots in old firm tops and suspicious tattoos.  

Saints 3 0 ICT 

Jack and the boys will continue to impress and astound with our free flowing attacking football.  

And FWIW The Scotland will score 3 at least tonight.  

2 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Almost one week to go and things are heating up in here. How many cattle trucks are you lads coming down with ? 

It's a common mistake, getting your Highland clubs mixed up.

19 minutes ago, Doctor Sanchez said:

I'm in inverness on the drink right now.  Genuinely I think this is a truly wonderfull part of the world.

Like many other parts of our glorious nation, blighted by fucking idiots in old firm tops and suspicious tattoos.  

Saints 3 0 ICT 

Jack and the boys will continue to impress and astound with our free flowing attacking football.  

And FWIW The Scotland will score 3 at least tonight.  

You really ARE on the drink!

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 12:48, Paul Cicero said:

I love sandy Cromarty and his excellent sense of humour and remember his posts well from yesteryear craigie dargoals etc

Feckin behave yersel yer embarrassing me.

On daft names the Chronic Moron fans (Thanks Sofia) weren't happy with my Dim Juffy moniker.

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 08:51, ICTChris said:

The Caley-Elgin cup tie from last season was the most heavily policed game I've ever been to - police everywhere, police dog handlers patrolling the sidelines, fans segregted at full time.  And they still managed to get a scrap in an underpass!

Spot on, that was the most aggressive police tactics I have come across at a game, and that clown of a policeman in para military style uniform parading his snarling barking dog, which he'd obviously revved up by giving it a boot in the hole, only by the caley fans at half time. 

Twat should be reported for animal cruelty and I bet he's riding that dog on a regular basis.

On 30/08/2017 at 10:24, Billy Jean King said:

Will the newly discovered ICT hooligan element be travelling for this one :o

Apparently they've disbanded for the foreseeable future but they'll still go to games with each other just not as an organised group which I am confused about.

Anyway, it seems you are safe. You lads won't be getting a leathering from the Jacobite Young Team.

2 hours ago, RiG said:

Apparently they've disbanded for the foreseeable future but they'll still go to games with each other just not as an organised group which I am confused about.

Anyway, it seems you are safe. You lads won't be getting a leathering from the Jacobite Young Team.

So just the normal quota of Highland savages then?:P

Archived