So we saw McGregor last til round 10 with TBE

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Imagine actually referring to Mayweather as "TBE." I bet he owns one of those fucking tshirts.

He certainly owns boxing trunks with it on the band.

11 minutes ago, xNicola_Ghirl1888x said:

McGregor is a fucking legend & was beating the best boxer ever at his own sport until he got tired. End of story. If ye cannae respect that then honestly ur just a w****r.

Aye, if only being able to go 12 rounds was not a prerequisite of a world class boxer

1 hour ago, xNicola_Ghirl1888x said:

McGregor is a fucking legend & was beating the best boxer ever at his own sport until he got tired. End of story. If ye cannae respect that then honestly ur just a w****r.

McGregor is a fucking warmer who fell victim to his own propaganda. It was embarrassing watching him blow out his arse for 6 rounds and look at the clock every time he clinched. Mayweather will have had tougher sparring sessions than that.

1 hour ago, xNicola_Ghirl1888x said:

Chuckle.

He moved to a sport where he could make much more money in one fight because of folk would fall for all that shite build up. Legend.

3 hours ago, Tynieness said:

Image result for you seem upset lawnmower

Not upset though. Aye, he lost but I'm proud of him for doing something that no-one else would dare do & shutting up everyone who said he'd be destroyed. He wasnae destroyed in any way, he was winning the fight until he got tired. Would Floyd Mayweather even last 20 seconds in a cage? Would he f**k.

2 minutes ago, xNicola_Ghirl1888x said:

Not upset though. Aye, he lost but I'm proud of him for doing something that no-one else would dare do & shutting up everyone who said he'd be destroyed. He wasnae destroyed in any way, he was winning the fight until he got tired. Would Floyd Mayweather even last 20 seconds in a cage? Would he f**k.

He got tired after 3 minutes of a 36 minute contest? 

On a completely unrelated note I could do a better 5,000m than Mo Farah if it wasn't for me getting tired in the first couple of hundred metres. I'm proud that I'm one of the best long distance athletes in the world. I'm also the best cage fighter in the world, but tend to get tired after a couple of seconds. Where's my belt?

Splendid. We just need a 30 year old boxer at the height of his powers against a retired 40 year old MMA fighter who's been pishing about in nightclubs for two years for a comparable bout.

20 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

On a completely unrelated note I could do a better 5,000m than Mo Farah if it wasn't for me getting tired in the first couple of hundred metres. I'm proud that I'm one of the best long distance athletes in the world. I'm also the best cage fighter in the world, but tend to get tired after a couple of seconds. Where's my belt?

I'm the greatest author in the world and I would be recognised as such if I didn't get bored and give up after writing two pages of my magnum opus.

12 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

I'm the same, running comes in handy when you're confronted by a cage fighter.

Archived