Lowland Trapdoorwatch 2017-18

HibeeJibee

Step away from the keyboard :lol: 

I think we are all making it pretty clear here that we think that Vale is a good wee club who none of us want to see go down. However together with David Knox and the Border Telegraph they made an utter pigs ear of things.

Hopefully despite any apology a few lessons have been learnt. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, stanton4 said:

Your lack of charity and camraderie  stuns me,  HJs quote was about Vale not you lot, but naw you canny  just leave it be.  WW would not have finished 2nd bottom even if they had lost the 3 points so you can stop being so fricken defensive.  Besides, finishing on the same points total as Dalbeattie, 2 behind Gala and only 5 behind another 3  clubs is hardly adrift by a considerable margin., even if the GD is awful.

Vale's precarious position is  to do with themselves. Its about losing an equaliser a couple of weeks ago while being in total control against EDU OR getting an outrageous string of injuries to defenders against Cumbernauld last week OR failing to grab a winner against Selkirk OR for that matter being subjected to a piece of refereeing  last month at East Stirling that had the refereeing supervisor commiserating with Vale supporters OR  for  turning up with nae subs on a number of occasions OR frankly, being absolute pish on a few others . It has got little to do with WW, apart I suppose, from the fact that you beat us twice and deserved neither.

And while on ''Team Sheet Gate''....seeing as you bring it up....You may have had a man in your ranks that knows the rules, but I still marvel at the natural justice of conducting an appeal against a decision by SLFL when the injured party was neither present not asked for a statement of their position.  I do wonder if we have indeed  heard then end of this business....but of course WW are safe and that is all that really matters , isn't it?

Where did I mention ww in my post?

I said yer goal difference was 2nd worst in league by considerable margin which you are actually agreeing wi me. 

As for charity or camaraderie I actually quoted that I want yous to stay up!!! 

You seem to be bitter towards ww for some reason. Move on bud and get that blue Brazil scarf looked oot ffs :blink::thumsup2

6 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Where did I mention ww in my post?

I said yer goal difference was 2nd worst in league by considerable margin which you are actually agreeing wi me. 

As for charity or camaraderie I actually quoted that I want yous to stay up!!! 

You seem to be bitter towards ww for some reason. Move on bud and get that blue Brazil scarf looked oot ffs :blink::thumsup2

Telt

Let’s move on, looks like a tight affair this Sat. For sake of pyramid, would quite like to see Cove progress. Be good to see a Clyde match up there in new stadium too.

Hope to see a good match regardless of outcome. 

Let’s move on, looks like a tight affair this Sat. For sake of pyramid, would quite like to see Cove progress. Be good to see a Clyde match up there in new stadium too.
Hope to see a good match regardless of outcome. 
I'm planning to head along as a neutral since the stakes are so high.

I'd like to see some more relegations from SPFL 2 in the next few seasons so that they introduce the automatic spot for 10th. Only way that it'll work will at the Junior teams joining the pyramid.

Archived