Looking like champions?!

Think Newton Lochar tomorrow will be telling.
Lochar have the best squad of inbreds for a while.
Newton very hard to beat. Six of the best defenders in the league signed for them. Two being played in midfield just to get a shirt.
Newton always going to get goals too.
Long way to go yet. As I said elsewhere as long as the league stays away from Dumfries.

43 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I wouldn't rule out the Ayrshire Squad so early on in the season yet Eccles, I think there is more still to offer I in this League therefore maybe you should show some more respect to other teams mate ..... just saying !!!!

I'm not disrespecting anyone, I'm simply making a point that lochar are looking like champions, I didn't say they (were) champions! Why not have a good conversation on this forum instead of tit for tat nonsense we get from someone called my brother!!! 

Dear me brother.. bloody 6 games in.. get off the wine

Dear me you need to look up the table and see how many games have been played. I see your still being a total piss artist on here! I wish you would reveal who you really are!

9 hours ago, neily1690 said:

Its a three horse race newton threave lochar bad result for newton on wed but lots of quality in squad same as lochar not sure how strong threave are in depth but wilbs wont be far away

Would 100% add Bonnyton to the mentioned and there will be others hoping to cling on to those 4 aswell

11 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

If Threave and Newton Stewart won their games in hand Lochar would be 3pts clear with 20 league games (potential 60pts) still to play, aye?

Look at the post! It's says lochar looking like champions! Not ARE champions, what part don't you understand?! 

Sean Sutherland needs to be looked at by the south of Scotland it's as simple as. 10 Stranraer players booked with 3 red cards shown to Stranraer for his wrongful doing which caused reactions. Embarrassing to say the least. 4-3 abbey vale poor Stranraer performance. Well done to them 

Archived