Clyde FC feeder team v The Mighty Mo

Confident Annan can collect all 3 points in this game.
Two decent results in our last 2 games away to Berwick and at home against Celtic U20 side.

Can't wait for the transfer window to close so Clyde can't take anymore of our players.

Delighted I have to work tomorrow... Still occasionally get cold sweats about the first 20 minutes of last seasons penultimate league game at Galabank.

First of four very tricky games in a row for Montrose, so would take a draw tomorrow.

19 hours ago, jd_mo said:

Delighted I have to work tomorrow... Still occasionally get cold sweats about the first 20 minutes of last seasons penultimate league game at Galabank.

First of four very tricky games in a row for Montrose, so would take a draw tomorrow.

Montrose FC: exceeding expectations since... 19 hours ago.

Gonnae keep it going please, and thank you.

Not a classic today as two decent defences toughed it out. A single goal was always likely to decide it and you just don't leave Paul Watson unmarked at the far post.

Annan were not a bad side and I think will win enough points to be mid-table at least. The lad Omar is a handful but there looks to be a lot of inexperience beyond the back line.

Montrose are a much improved side this season and if they stay reasonably clear of injuries and suspensions will be right up there. Having said that, we already have several players out injured though it was good to see Bolo back today even if it was just on the bench. Personally I'd rest him a bit longer to let his muscle strength improve bearing in mind his prognosis  suggested a mid October comeback.

19 hours ago, MOFOREVER said:

Not a classic today as two decent defences toughed it out. A single goal was always likely to decide it and you just don't leave Paul Watson unmarked at the far post.

Annan were not a bad side and I think will win enough points to be mid-table at least. The lad Omar is a handful but there looks to be a lot of inexperience beyond the back line.

Montrose are a much improved side this season and if they stay reasonably clear of injuries and suspensions will be right up there. Having said that, we already have several players out injured though it was good to see Bolo back today even if it was just on the bench. Personally I'd rest him a bit longer to let his muscle strength improve bearing in mind his prognosis  suggested a mid October comeback.

Bolo nowhere near fit enough to Come back.  He would of been only player in the stand and as they had a spare place on bench he was named.  Will likely see him out on loan for a month before he is ready for the first team.

On the whole a very solid performance couple of great saves from Fleming helped secure the points.  Massive plus point is Jamie Redman in midfield covers every blade of grass on the pitch and battles hard

Fantastic player Jamie redman he will be a very good asset this season.

3 hours ago, Links_Park_Dynamo said:

On the whole a very solid performance couple of great saves from Fleming helped secure the points.  Massive plus point is Jamie Redman in midfield covers every blade of grass on the pitch and battles hard

Agreed, I almost made Redman MOTM but went for Fleming as his point blank saves were crucial. Also thought Paul Watson was very influential in midfield. Where I was sitting you could hear Watson and Dillon talking to the players all the time encouraging them.

Archived