Sky Bet Horses Offer

Welcome back @diamond_for_life

Congratulations on the new job and getting through University. Strange times to be doing that.

I've not had a bean back on this offer since Saturday. I think I'll pass today although the favourite may be layable, unless I layed then it would romp home ha ha.

25 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

Welcome back @diamond_for_life

Congratulations on the new job and getting through University. Strange times to be doing that.

I've not had a bean back on this offer since Saturday. I think I'll pass today although the favourite may be layable, unless I layed then it would romp home ha ha.

Aye was very strange finishing the last 2 months from home. Glad to be done but this working for a living ain’t for me 😂  

Fantastic on the win mate that’s some going hopefully a wee change of fortune today for you too with the horses 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Gone for Frankie on Valeria Messalina.

Ooft. Very unlucky. Totally nabbed by One Master on the line. Great ride by Marquand first time on board to get her out of trouble in the last 2f.

11 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Aye was very strange finishing the last 2 months from home. Glad to be done but this working for a living ain’t for me 😂  

Fantastic on the win mate that’s some going hopefully a wee change of fortune today for you too with the horses 

Not in this feature. Don't fancy much else. I think I've actually got One Master in a wee favourite treble...

Was away camping at Loch Doon yesterday so had no signal. Was stupid enough to put my horses on before my signal went. Checked them today when I got home. I had 8 horses. First two Godolphin horses won at 4/6 and 3/1 for a wee double. My sky bet horse was dead last (call me ginger) don’t even want to watch it and none of the other 5 were in the top 3. Happy days.

1.50 at Ascot today for money back offer. My ATR tracker popped up with one of my horses, Chil Chil. Progressive 4 year old who has won 3 out of last 4, finishing 2nd in his last race, a pipe opener at Bath. If he settles should hit the places at least.

Good luck lads 🤞

6 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

1.50 at Ascot today for money back offer. My ATR tracker popped up with one of my horses, Chil Chil. Progressive 4 year old who has won 3 out of last 4, finishing 2nd in his last race, a pipe opener at Bath. If he settles should hit the places at least.

Good luck lads 🤞

Well done, happy with money back for me. Had it at 22/1, went out to 40/1 at the off, shame they've stopped doing best odds.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Well done, happy with money back for me. Had it at 22/1, went out to 40/1 at the off, shame they've stopped doing best odds.

I think they still do them but after 9am? Bet365 is 10am.

Happy with that win though.

927191253_Screenshot_20200808-135327_SkyBet.thumb.jpg.8d1109c0bf251945ea05c03535c2536b.jpg

Bit of piling too ha ha!

Screenshot_20200808-135238_Exchange.thumb.jpg.35a50e948c6050a7c18d6fa18f1d3949.jpg

4 hours ago, jagfox BLM said:

I think they still do them but after 9am? Bet365 is 10am.

They still offer BOG, just not on the races where they're doing this offer. 

Had a tenner on Chil Chil as well, but only got 3s. Think it went off at 7/2.