Sky Bet Horses Offer

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Stake back for 2nd and 3rd in a 10 horse race at Ascot 13.50 today. Foals barely out of their mothers' snatches, surprised that's a thing.

Gone for Cobh whose 4 month birthday is on Friday. :cake

P.S. ^^^Mistake, cash went on Chindit. Cobh's a dead cert now.

Woo hoo! Cobh second, Naval Crown 3rd.

image.png.f35666f5c553e2885049f6e9ac6ee73f.png

Edited by welshbairn

30 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

I've got £300 in my exchange account.   Any idea how I lump on to maximise return? Guaranteed £337.50. So laying my horse will just add to return should it lose.

@diamond_for_life

@welshbairn

@Twinkle

@superbigal 's your man for these kind of bets.

Edited by welshbairn

Getting a cash out offer of £504 + change. 

ETA: Did a partial cash out a couple of times. Never got on intimate terms with the leaders so £482.07 back which is okay for a £20 bet.

Edited by jagfox BLM

Not been on here in a while started a new job recently so been getting the head down was a tough few months after uni. Back with a bang hopefully today, lockdown has seen me stop about 80% of my betting which wasn’t a bad thing but I missed a few meetings at the racing I would normally have been all over. Terrible state the King George was in 3 runners is a disgrace 2 from Ireland and I have to say English King looks one of the most overhyped horses I have ever seen. Terrible effort yesterday. 

Having a wee catch up on the thread well done to Welshbairn on a few crackers and as always Jagfox is doing well. Sorry I didn’t see your message to reply in time mate did the bet go ok for you? 

Edited by diamond_for_life

As for today I was going to do my usual lazy pish of Appleby and Buick. Won 3 out of 4 and looks a decent enough prospect. 

Over in Ireland I like Jessica Harrington and Shane Foley (rides for her usually) they produce a lot of winners especially with the younger horses. A win last time out for Valeria Messalina and Dettori won me money on Alpine Star for Harrington in the Coronation Stakes so I I’m actually leaning favourably towards this selection and have no issue with him taking over for Foley again today. 

One Master tipped up short priced favourite but here’s hoping the bookies take a beating from some of us good luck anyone betting today. 

21 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Having a wee catch up on the thread well done to Welshbairn on a few crackers and as always Jagfox is doing well.

Cheers, you might have missed a couple of recent successes. First mine...

image.png

And.....drumroll......brought to you by Jagfox....

39E863AE-165B-4574-93CE-9A4F469EC1E5.jpeg

Edited by welshbairn