Sky Bet Horses Offer

Aye i bet every week normally 1/2 days during the week and then the weekend but its my hobby. I have a budget and i will stick to it. If I didn’t win anything after a few races I wouldn’t keep betting. I have a mate who goes chasing sticking £100 on even money shots or doubling up short price favourites all logic goes out the window with him its madness. Not a nice sight he but insists on betting. 

Aye, new format for 1.45 at Doncaster tomorrow. Class 1 race but for 2 year olds so could be anyone's race.

Not decided yet but Barbill seems to have performed well around this level.

First or Second offer back tomorrow for 1.50 Ascot in a 2m 2F Novice Handicap Chase.

I've been limited to a tenner. Most have chances, including those without a run so far this season.

I've plumped for Larry whose trainer and jockey won this race last season with a similar sort.

Pleased for Charlie and Willie few pennies back there on an otherwise average night for me. 

As for tomorrow its Peppay Le Pugh for the the Skeltons. Up in class and up 5Ibs but since joining the yard it has won 3 finished second and fell at the last when looking the winner too. Decent form and at 8/1 why not. 

Not often i say this as i will rarely blame a jockey (Dont think i have on here) but very very disappointed in Skelton he should have finished 2nd if not for poor mistakes. Held it up far to long and mistakes at the last 3 fences. But thats racing just annoying from such a decent jockey

Edited by diamond_for_life

Not often i say this as i will rarely blame a jockey (Dont think i have on here) but very very disappointed in Skelton he should have finished 2nd if not for poor mistakes. Held it up far to long and mistakes at the last 3 fences. But thats racing just annoying from such a decent jockey

I’m sure there was some boy that did something daft like rode round a fence while leading that you gave absolute dogs abuse a year or so ago? But does rather confirm the suspicion that now and again there’s the odd result that seems ‘manufactured’.

4 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

I’m sure there was some boy that did something daft like rode round a fence while leading that you gave absolute dogs abuse a year or so ago? But does rather confirm the suspicion that now and again there’s the odd result that seems ‘manufactured’.

Aye you'll be rite mate I think that will be my rant for Paul Townend at the Punchestown festival. Heads gone at that I was. He got a 21 day ban for that.