Sky Bet Horses Offer

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Would have gone for that too if it hadn't said good to firm when I put the bet on. Think I got a place.

I heard it was meant to be good / good to soft because of the weather? 

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

I heard it was meant to be good / good to soft because of the weather? 

Yeah, I should have checked. Pretty sure Skybet were still saying good to firm when the race started.

30 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Waldgeist i think could spring a suprise this year. The full meeting is heavy loaded with UK runners this year

In before Brexit...

Hopefully the same stable can go close with Mabs Cross in the 4.25 at Longchamp tomorrow. [emoji4]
Passed that tip onto a mate. Wasn't daft enough to punt on it myself, but should get a free pint out of it.[emoji16]

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Passed that tip onto a mate. Wasn't daft enough to punt on it myself, but should get a free pint out of it.emoji16.png

I've backed it a number of times and it certainly doesn't owe me anything though its recent defeat at York (when Jason Weaver assured us that 'it will at least have earned a dead heat as it certainly hasn't been beat!' :angry:) was a sair yin!

I also backed a forecast with Soldier's Call as I thought that the 2yo weight allowance might see it in the mix today. Beaten a short napper into 3rd.:( Still,won a coupla bob on the day's punting. :)

Enjoy your free pint.

Down in York for todays racing traveled down yesterday so no betting yesterday feeling a touch tender this morning and although Sydney Opera House looks the one to be on. I fancy Norway at a decent price however at a bigger price I’ve plumped for Nate the Great cause im chasing money for York