Sky Bet Horses Offer

Another wide open contest tomorrow and would be here all day making cases. Quite simple I have a side bet on the Appleby/Buick horse so for the Sky Bet selection I am on THE GLASGOW WARRIOR. Met trouble in its last 2 races finishing 2nd and 3rd. I simply think its a much better horse than its rating suggests. Quick and easy tonight. 

1st. Glasgow Warrior 

2nd. First Nation

3rd. Melting Dew

Another wide open contest tomorrow and would be here all day making cases. Quite simple I have a side bet on the Appleby/Buick horse so for the Sky Bet selection I am on THE GLASGOW WARRIOR. Met trouble in its last 2 races finishing 2nd and 3rd. I simply think its a much better horse than its rating suggests. Quick and easy tonight. 

1st. Glasgow Warrior 
2nd. First Nation
3rd. Melting Dew
That horse has done me a good turn a couple of times this year. On it again today.

I'm on Caliburn for today in what seems a pretty open contest.

A few horses I've backed as winners are running. Mister Belvedere, Dance King, Archi's Affaire and the aforementioned Theglasgowwarrior.

Hugh Taylor tipped Titus so I've got a bet on that too. 

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Went for Superkid last night at 40/1. I see it's now the rank outsider at 66/1. Won with the same jockey and distance at Wolverhampton in July, so here's hoping.

I won a decent bet on Dance King on this offer earlier in the year. I think he's 40s. Poor run last time out though.

Final day of the Ebor meeting and another decent opening race with most of the entries in with a shot. I’ve plumped for Threading another Johnston runner who will be partnered by Sylvester de Sousa. Couple of recent poor runs but in with a chance if he gets a break in running. 

For the Ebor I’ve gone for last year’s winner, Nakeeta. 

Edited by jagfox99

Thought i would do this a bit differently I always say who i think will win is the horse i bet. Well as we know its not really then case. Lord Glitters really looks the horse to be on. At 15/8 it isn’t even close to entering my calculations. This to me though is the likely winner. 

Jagfox has a good shout with Threading. Sadly i backed him in his poorer efforts and thats stopped me backing him tomorrow but some great runs in Class 1 races and De Sousa on board all positives. I was so so tempted to go for Seniority as Buick is on board and its no secret I’m a fan. It then got me thinking though where was Doyle and Moore. Doyle going to Newmarket and Moore away to Saratoga with O’Brien. Buick is 3rd choice on a horse thats no exactly nailed on. Decided to pass on it. Mustashry should be there abouts but doesn’t seem value at 3/1

I think the value is with ZAAKI. Ran well in defeat recently and has actually dropped in ratings for these losses (3,2,3,3,1) in its last 5 hardly disgraced. Dettori on board. I have to say I like its chances. 

1. Lord Glitters

2. ZAAKI

3rd. Mustashry

1.50 at Sandown tomorrow. Having won with Michael Dods this evening I've gone for Intense Romance in the offer bet. I've also got a saver on Haddaf. Looks like another good race.

1.50 at Sandown tomorrow. Having won with Michael Dods this evening I've gone for Intense Romance in the offer bet. I've also got a saver on Haddaf. Looks like another good race.

Archi affair by any chance? Was meant to be at Hamilton tonight but got stuck up in Aberdeen later than expected so just had it on a line.

9 minutes ago, just me 2 said:

Archi affair by any chance? Was meant to be at Hamilton tonight but got stuck up in Aberdeen later than expected so just had it on a line.

Aye mate. Bit of a mug's bet but also seemed to have a good chance.

Today looks a good race with chances all round. No big write up as im feeling a tad tender this morning. 

HADDAF for me today. Best runs this season have been the 2 wins over course and distance so hoping for a good result as I haven’t had one for a few weeks now. Course winner Bahamian Sunrise also looks a main danger with Rapid Applause probably the chief threat after a great turnaround in recent form. 

1st Haddaf

2nd Rappid Applause

3rd Bahamian Sunrise