Sky Bet Horses Offer

If I lose this I'm going to look for a safe as possible evens bet to get my stake back properly, don't like having to bet with it within 24 hours.  A 1/3 and 1/2 double would do it, football probably.

2 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Well we all did grand there :lol: Alfarris the winner

How quickly is the free bet put on your account?

Quite quickly usually but you don't see it until you click on a bet.

8 hours ago, welshbairn said:

If I lose this I'm going to look for a safe as possible evens bet to get my stake back properly, don't like having to bet with it within 24 hours.  A 1/3 and 1/2 double would do it, football probably.

Finally got one of these money back bets to pay off by not blowing it on something daft before the deadline.  

image.thumb.png.ceb55a15c3051d038af3f5e66bc466ce.png

So tomorrow is set to be a class 2 Handicap over 2m4f. 

If Lil Rockerfeller carries the same ability on the flat as it did over hurdles then this could be done and dusted very easily. With hurdle ratings as high as 160 it runs on the flat with a low rating of 82. That could be very generous indeed and time will tell. Cour De Lion in comparison had a hurdles rating of 139 but after a few consistent runs on the flat this year it finds itself with running off 92 tomorrow. A consistent horse but place offerings at best in my opinion. Kloud Gate finished second in a strong race last time out and should go well again. Northwest has posted runs of 1,1,2,1 since being upped over 2 mile in lower class races. A step up needed but that is possible. Similar can be said about Piedita. Cool Sky and Dominating are two at higher prices that could run above their odds. A tentative vote though goes to IMPHAL. This course winner has been running very consistently this year and looks like it will appreciate the longer trip. The concern here is with the loss of the 7 pound claimer but Hayley Turner is a capable jockey. 

1st - Imphal

2nd - Lil Rickerfeller

3rd - Cour De Lion

Was going for North West Frontier but got greedy and went for Altaayil, hoping some winter training has done him some good after coming close in the autumn. Don't get Ben Linwood's tip Great Sound at all, never raced the distance and never got close in this going. He'll probably win.

Cheers guys, I stuck it on with both Skybet and also Betway who're doing the £10 money back for all losers on the 1st race each day. 3/1 & 100/30 last night so not a major win but better than losing.