Sky Bet Horses Offer

Congrats to all this week who got some wins. That was a nightmare of a week. Rescued twice with my free bet. Yesterday with Old Persian and today with Merchant Navy. Pallasator helped ease the doing i took this week but the bookies won again. 

Gutter for Harry Angel and for all the folk that will have bet it. Disgraceful scenes and folk will have lost a fortune. Poor show and I hope it doesn’t impact the horses future

37 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Back again for a good opener at Newcastle. 

Keeping it short and sweet as each horse comes with positives and negatives. 25/1 shot HYPERFOCUS tomorrow. Decent mark and won over C&D. No great form of recent but tomorrow sparks the revival. 

Good write up from Ben Linfoot explaining the recent form could be partly down to bad luck. You're due a winner so I'll look no further!

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/news/value-bet-its-only-natural/149459

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Good write up from Ben Linfoot explaining the recent form could be partly down to bad luck. You're due a winner so I'll look no further!

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/news/value-bet-its-only-natural/149459

Fingers crossed mate atleast someone else sees the potential 

Zap wins. I was in two minds on him but he was a late addition.  Swift Approval then Gallipoli in third so money back.

Edited by jagfox99

Gone for Haddaf in the offer race at Ascot. A three year old with a few wins under their belt this season. Opened at 25s, into 20s this morning. By no means a sure thing but I felt maybe a touch overpriced. 

Polybius tipped by Ben Linfoot and Hugh Taylor currently 17/2.

Edited by jagfox99

Never did yesterdays bet but can honestly say I wouldn’t have got near the winner would have been well down my fancies. 

Today im going for Major Jumbo 8/1. Having such an amazing season going from strength to strength. Won me money before at Ascot and has placed a few times for me at big odds. Can’t turn my back on it.