Sky Bet Horses Offer

52 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I’ve gone for the actual outsider Glendevon. Hard to score any out. I could quite possibly change my mind before the race is off!

Aye, they've switched around overnight. Got 18/1 on mine too, now in to 14.

3 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

Also decided on Phoenix of Spain in the Irish Guineas good luck all today 

What a pick. Romped it from start to finish. Shame I'd backed my donkey already lol

21 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

What a pick. Romped it from start to finish. Shame I'd backed my donkey already lol

Aye I watched it last year and it ran well showing plenty potential. Looked decent enough in the English 2000 behind yesterday’s favourite and considering it met a lot of trouble I defo thought 20/1 was a crazy price to have it at. Always nice to find a wee gem like that and it paid for my day and more. 

Decided to have a wee bash today and it’s East at 7/1 but I also like the looks of Pretty Pollyanna

1. Le Don De Vie

2. The Trader

All the way winner. The Trader couldn't get close on the straight and hung right when beaten but held on from the fast finishing Haggas horse, Alkaamel.

I’m back and this weekend I’m getting a winner. I will actually hold out till 12:30-1:00 because if the good to firm standing holds I’m confident I know who’s winning it but If it softens then I’m pretty much fucked and taking the racing post NAP Love Dreams. 

Will check back in at 1:00

2 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

I’m back and this weekend I’m getting a winner. I will actually hold out till 12:30-1:00 because if the good to firm standing holds I’m confident I know who’s winning it but If it softens then I’m pretty much fucked and taking the racing post NAP Love Dreams. 

Will check back in at 1:00

1. Love Dreams - all the way winner

2. Byron's Choice - 1/2 length behind